Reviews for The Marshmallow Problem
SandInTheEye chapter 1 . 5/12
...I think my brain just hit warp nth a second ago, anymore than that it could went back in time and slap me in the past for not noticed this existance of mindblowingly madness made of pure gold.
Trololololo chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Can't… Can't breathe… Can't stop laughing...
CloudMistDragon555 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This is hilarious. XD
bennet001 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Again you make me go into detailed reviewer mode.
What just what twilight just gave a whole Schpeel on rarities self-identification that left me going what! Rarity a marshmallow... Sorry I died laughing! Hahaha OMG I CAN'T BREATH! Hehe that was funny as hell but pinkie wouldn't do that... Hahahaha yeah she definitely would. Again I must go what! Your really getting into character with twi such big words coming so often it's a little overwhelming, just like twilight's vocabulary good job. WOW you are doing pinkie pie to the letter very eccentric bordering on insanity but still having that fun air around her and just being pinkie great work. Stop stop stop! I any breath! Rainbow, Trixie, Luna! Bahahahah this was too funny I almost passed out from oxygen starvation great work Bennet out.
jjgonejello chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Please, for the love of God, continue this.

On a more serious note, very well written! A few typos here and there, but they were tiny things.

I absolutely adored this. That part where she looked up gelatin in the dictionary? Oh it slayed me.

You did a very good job of getting into character, and switching between them.

Many applause.
Sparkie chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh please make a sequel! I'm dying from laughing!
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
So, when I saw just _who_ it was that had written a pony story, to say I was pleased by the development would be something of an understatement. I was assured that this would be a great fic. And it was. I'll admit, when I saw you going with the 'Rarity isd a marshmallow' idea, I was concerned - but that subversion at the end was _marvelous_. And Luna's reaction...

I do have one complaint, however. You mark it as 'complete'. Surely you could not be so cruel as to leave the story where it is? Or are you planning on a sequel?
lelcar chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Im just imagining the scene when Twilight tastes Celestias mane, and both princesses reaction :)

Anyway, Rarity and Pinkie Pie are sooooo dead.
plushie2 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012