Reviews for Hakuouki: The Last Samurai
Sakura Yukimura chapter 11 . 4/5
I suspected Sannan-san
Kagome Pureheart chapter 2 . 4/2
So happy that you gave Chizuru some mad skills. Didn't like how helpless she was in the anime.
Orchidellia chapter 24 . 4/2
Cliffhanger! How mean! I've just devoured your story today. It's fun to read, and while it does have errors, they're easy to overlook because the story itself is compelling. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
Akimoto chapter 24 . 3/30
Oooh! Is the next chapter going to be about how Nanako and Heisuke will end up together?
Pale Blossom chapter 24 . 3/30
No! Keep Hijikata and Chizuru together!
rosequartz17 chapter 24 . 3/29
heavy breathing intensifies
Lilgemini0f93 chapter 24 . 3/29
Really gr8 chapter! Love the fluff!
*squeeks,claps paws in happyness*shinpachi...so glad hes alive.i really was wondering what happend to him...but you never said he had died either..
nah...i dont think he was would've been him just letting them off with a 'warning'
well hey now...i like this chiruzu
Hinasukichan chapter 23 . 3/2
KYAA! Yukiko and Okita are finally together!
Sorry for not reviewing earlier, wasn't sure what to write.
Over the story is well-paced although some chapters I feel have some holes. Like when Shinpachi first came when did he leave? And does Rina fight or not? Another thing I want to know is that do the girls have another form or something like since they have animal ears I figured they would change when they release their full power like Chizuru unless their different. Or if they use up too much power they turn into animals or something. I personally think that would funny as a filler or special chapter. Overall though I think the story is very well written and has a great story plot! . I like how instead of damsels in distress they have awesome fighting skills that can get even the guys scared( reference to chapter 12). hehe. The scenes with Aya and Harada are classic too. !
I can't wait to know what happens next!
Kyaa! Also did Hijikata try and propose to chizuru hmm 3. ANd Senhime and Amagiri! Kyaa!
Also are Aya and Harada officially together because he kissed her or no? Since he said that she was his woman I assume so but since it was to get rid of the ronin I'm not sure. I know Chizuru is officially with Hijikata as Reina is with Saito and Yukiko with Okita. I can't wait to see how Heisuke and Nanako officially come together!( Aya and Harada if they aren't already together officially.)
So Please Update as soon as possible! I'm hooked up on this story!
PEACE!
black-cherry-blossoms98 chapter 23 . 3/2
oh! I love it! Was he going to propose to her! and if he was why didn't he! Update soon
Shiningstar Girl 777 chapter 9 . 3/2
what was the name of the song?
Vampirebite801 chapter 23 . 3/1
I SO bet that Hijikata wanted to ask Chizuru to marry him... :3
Lilgemini0f93 chapter 23 . 2/28
A very good chapter; I had a feeling that Katsura and Cherise were romantically involved. However, the Amagiri/Senhime pairing doesn't really appeal to me. I hope you get a lot of writing done this weekend and post the next chapter soon!