Reviews for Hakuouki: The Last Samurai
Yukishiro chapter 27 . 3/26
Noooo!
Kaoru-kun!
Shiningstar Girl 777 chapter 27 . 3/26
Quite a way to start a marriage. Kazama must have been blue in the face when he hear the news that his thunder has been stolen. Please update as soon as possible!
random girl chapter 26 . 2/22
Review immediately!
I love this anime
Shiningstar Girl 777 chapter 26 . 1/14
This is the best chapter so far! Although, I expected that Chizuru might get married in the last chapter or so, because I thought the elite of the Oni clans would be against the marriage no matter what. ultimately, I thought that Chizuru would renounced her position of being an oni princess, or be disowned, but live a peaceful simple life with Hijikata. I didn't expect them getting married would be accepted so easily. But it was still a great chapter and look forward to the next chapter. The newly weds would be enjoying their wedding night right now. Could there be a pregnancy in the future? Finish the next chapter A.S.A.P.!
gurdianofearth chapter 26 . 1/12
Finally!
Leopard Queen chapter 26 . 1/12
I love this chapter. I can't wait another chapter. Please update again soon.
Lilgemini0f93 chapter 26 . 1/11
Great chapter, but I have my doubts about this Haruna lady.
keeper313 chapter 26 . 1/11
Great story! :-)
STARLING GEM chapter 25 . 1/4
That's okay, Reika! It's fine to take a breather from the story to "refill" your imagination and creativity. I love how you paired up the captains with someone and created a relationship for them, as they didn't have the chance at love in the anime. Please feel free to update at any time and good luck at your school and outside life! Have a Happy New Year!
Kitsune Kyubi chapter 25 . 12/2/2014
I have a mixed emotion because I has read all kind of situation in this story in one day(I has finished read till chap.25)This story is amazing and I enjoy the AN too is sooo funny!(to watch glares and hidebehind game)I laugh a loud especially when the way you counter the words 'hate you'.(or you mean it).Im new here so I dont knw how slow the updating is(you do mention about this a lot)but please dont be down or it may affect you inspiration,exam and other good enough you still continue ths "better late than never" right?I wishing all the Best for Bakumatsu'soldier,Captains,captain'Lovers,senhime,kimigiku,amagiri,shiranui for next battle and other goes for Katsura kogoro,chesire and saigo(even I dont knw their faces and personality because I dont hve the game).I wishing the best for Author-sama for all your hard work.*bow*
(ops,for sinpachi too.)
Kitsune Kyubi chapter 25 . 12/2/2014
Im just finished read all 25 chapters in one one day I have mixed emotion..(well I do read all kind situations in this story).I enjoy AN too is sooo funny (to watch a glare and hide behind game) I did laugh a new here so I don't know how late the update before(well you mention about it many times)but please dont be good enough for me that you still continue this better late than never right?To bakumatsu'soldier,captain,captain's lover,senhime,kimigiku dont give up and have a good goes Katsura kogoro,saigo,chesire(even I dont know their faces and personality because I dont have the game)and same for them Amagiri and Shiranui.I dont forget the Author-sama too wishing the best for you and good work for updating!:)
Azuka the Youkai chapter 25 . 10/25/2014
I'm amazed. Your story is so interesting and fun to read \(•)/ im really looking forward to your next chapter to be posted :)
Lady Angel Sanada Doji Date chapter 25 . 10/24/2014
Please do more... How many more chapters?
Guest chapter 25 . 9/16/2014
This is an amazing story. Not a lot of hijikata and chizuru stories as good as yours. Please update soon.