Reviews for Hakuouki: The Last Samurai
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
Oh man im use to calling them shinsengumi but in here their Bakumatsu
Undertheskys chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
Are the shinsengumi and the girls gunna end up with each other or something?!
analisoto16 chapter 23 . 9/13/2015
He wants to get marry to chizuru
analisoto16 chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
It was beautiful
Kelidestroyer chapter 30 . 7/22/2015
Wonderful story!
Shiningstar Girl 777 chapter 30 . 7/12/2015
I loved this story until the very end! I knew that Hijikata and Chizuru would have a daughter with her father's eyes (although, with black hair) and they will name her after Chizuru's mother. I was surprised that Rina was adopted by Hijikata and Chizuru, same with Toru and Reina. Little kids everywhere! Since Hijikata married the head of the Yukimura Family, does that make him a lord of some kind? Also when you said "I hope you're happy Koudou-San" was that a typo? I mean, did you mean Isami Kondou commander of the Shinsengumi or Koudou Yukimura, Chizuru's Father? Anyway, great story and I hope you'll write more great stories like this!
STARLING GEM chapter 30 . 7/11/2015
This is such an awesome story! I loved every part of it.
swimgirlie1 chapter 30 . 7/9/2015
I just wanted to say thank you for creating such an amazing story and also say that the ending was perfect there is no better ending than the one you chose! I love this anime one because I like the theme set in the age of the samurai and two because of the insanely gorgeous to good to be true men in this anime! I absolutely love how you did this story and I hope you make more stories that are also amazing! Will be waiting hopefully not to far in the future for your next story!
Lilgemini0f93 chapter 30 . 7/9/2015
You sure did a great job writing this story. I'm glad I followed it.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/7/2015
Please update as soon as you can I absolutely love this story and I'm going to lose it if you don't update soon.
annashina chapter 28 . 7/7/2015
damn it..update is soooo amazing
STARLING GEM chapter 28 . 6/11/2015
Loved absolutely everything! Update soon!
Lilgemini0f93 chapter 28 . 6/10/2015
So close to the finale! Please try your best not to take too long to update! Can't wait!:)
Yukishiro chapter 27 . 3/26/2015
Noooo!
Kaoru-kun!
Shiningstar Girl 777 chapter 27 . 3/26/2015
Quite a way to start a marriage. Kazama must have been blue in the face when he hear the news that his thunder has been stolen. Please update as soon as possible!