Reviews for Daughter of Erebus
Goddess-of-the-Moon-39 chapter 9 . 4/15
This story was absolutely amazing and I love how you intertwined all of the mythology into it! It was incredibly clever and I love the whole idea of Camilla.
Rookblonkorules chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
So, I'm going back and rereading most of this after reading it... huh, some time ago and, wow. You're writing still has me in awe. The last sentence in this chapter is such a huge cliffhanger and I can't tell you just how much this story draws you in and refuses to let you go. It's amazing.
hills chapter 9 . 6/11/2016
how i never found this story before, i don't know - b/c it is absolute perfection
Rookblonkorules chapter 9 . 5/2/2016
That was a good read. Camilla was an interesting character-quite creepy actually too. I kind of liked the theme of Merlin being seen as a weakness for Arthur and I really liked the way you wrote the conversation Merlin and Arthur had at the end.
ExcaliburStuckInMyStoneHeart chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
when athur was saying sorry to merlin i started crying it was weird i dont cry often in stories , plus this story was amazing i really loved it , thanks for writing it , you should make a sequel.
Emachinescat chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
I can't believe I hadn't read this before! Absolutely brilliant! I was squeeing with all the Greek/Roman mythology - I'm a mythology nut. That was wonderful! Thank you for sharing!
Emachinescat ..
satomika chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Nice!

I love it!
DragonflyonBreak chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
I just read this for like, the first time in forever and I just wanted to tell you that I really really really love it! I had forgotten how amazing it was and it was so much fun to read it again! :D

Your writing is absolutely fantastic and I quite miss it. I still have my fingers crossed for another story in the future. ;)

Just reminding you that you're awesome,

DragonflyonBreak
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Really interesting idea, tying in the Greek/Roman mythology. I really enjoyed it!
WreckedSolitaryHere chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
WOW. Hands down, one of the best Merlin fics I've ever read. Excellent job!
Sahba chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Awesome i love it
Arhie chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
First things first: Wow. Great story, much fun, nice juxtaposition of melancholy Merlin and funny ending - I like that you stuck them in the New World. A couple more things:
- I love the explanation of the mythology at the end. Really cool!
- Chapter titles were much fun
- Aww - great double apology conversation! Both our boys, being responsible AND humble? Is it Christmas?
In summary - I love your work and would very much enjoy reading more. Thanks for sharing your incredible talent!
Arhie chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
You do a good job showing Arthur being a good king/strategist/person/person to lead in a pinch. (yet another unexplained monster? OK, well, other things need my attention now). It's nice to see some of the moments that made Albion such a great place during the years between seasons 4 and 5, when it wasn't actively under attack. I'd like to think that moments like this chapter happened.
Arhie chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
I love Arthur's mad problem-solving skilz. When in doubt, behead before vile plan can be enacted. Sho 'nuf.
This is really fun. I can't wait to see whether Arthur noticed Merlin's eyes while he was channeling magic through the dagger - no evidence so far, but then Arthur has occasionally been known to focus on the task at hand.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
LOVED THIS! Thank you for making Arthur competent, a good friend and king. Lol I love how you wrote all the relationships. Merwen friendship is just 3 3