Reviews for Daughter of Erebus
DragonflyonBreak chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
I just read this for like, the first time in forever and I just wanted to tell you that I really really really love it! I had forgotten how amazing it was and it was so much fun to read it again! :D

Your writing is absolutely fantastic and I quite miss it. I still have my fingers crossed for another story in the future. ;)

Just reminding you that you're awesome,

DragonflyonBreak
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Really interesting idea, tying in the Greek/Roman mythology. I really enjoyed it!
WreckedSolitaryHere chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
WOW. Hands down, one of the best Merlin fics I've ever read. Excellent job!
Sahba chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Awesome i love it
Arhie chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
First things first: Wow. Great story, much fun, nice juxtaposition of melancholy Merlin and funny ending - I like that you stuck them in the New World. A couple more things:
- I love the explanation of the mythology at the end. Really cool!
- Chapter titles were much fun
- Aww - great double apology conversation! Both our boys, being responsible AND humble? Is it Christmas?
In summary - I love your work and would very much enjoy reading more. Thanks for sharing your incredible talent!
Arhie chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
You do a good job showing Arthur being a good king/strategist/person/person to lead in a pinch. (yet another unexplained monster? OK, well, other things need my attention now). It's nice to see some of the moments that made Albion such a great place during the years between seasons 4 and 5, when it wasn't actively under attack. I'd like to think that moments like this chapter happened.
Arhie chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
I love Arthur's mad problem-solving skilz. When in doubt, behead before vile plan can be enacted. Sho 'nuf.
This is really fun. I can't wait to see whether Arthur noticed Merlin's eyes while he was channeling magic through the dagger - no evidence so far, but then Arthur has occasionally been known to focus on the task at hand.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
LOVED THIS! Thank you for making Arthur competent, a good friend and king. Lol I love how you wrote all the relationships. Merwen friendship is just 3 3
syfygal chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
That was fantastic! Very well written. You had me hooked from the first word
calliopechild chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
This was lovely. The storyline was great, and very true to the show; I could totally see this being an episode-or a set of episodes-in "Merlin" (and would have loved to, honestly). All the feels were great, everyone was in character, and you whumped the crap out of poor Merlin, which I always enjoy because I'm a bad person. ;b Thanks for a good read!
Rachel McN chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
Great writing throughout, and you've really done your research I adore your style of storytelling, it really drew me into the fic.
All hail the King of the flies!
EchoRose480 chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
This is hilarious and excellently written! Great job! :D I'm so glad you have a plot...sooo glad.
Violentshadow chapter 9 . 11/4/2012