Reviews for Daughter of Erebus
Crystalzap chapter 9 . 10/24
interesting story, kept me wanting more till the end :D So glad for the happy ending!
Charis77 chapter 9 . 10/14
Fun story! I liked the exploration of how important Merlin really is to Arthur, how he makes him stronger, and the friendship between Merlin and Gwen. I love the unique villains-so much more fun to read than run-of-the-mill bandits!
TheMerlinAddict chapter 9 . 8/15
I have LOVED this! It's sooooo gooooodddd you had me reading for hours! Loving the Greek mythology in it, and loved the way you wrote Arthur Merlin and Gwen! Somehow it helps when people have the story all thought out and ready before posting, it was a nice rounded story! Thanks for sharing! :)
TheMerlinAddict chapter 1 . 8/15
Ah I love it already :)
Goddess-of-the-Moon-39 chapter 9 . 4/15
This story was absolutely amazing and I love how you intertwined all of the mythology into it! It was incredibly clever and I love the whole idea of Camilla.
Rookblonkorules chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
So, I'm going back and rereading most of this after reading it... huh, some time ago and, wow. You're writing still has me in awe. The last sentence in this chapter is such a huge cliffhanger and I can't tell you just how much this story draws you in and refuses to let you go. It's amazing.
hills chapter 9 . 6/11/2016
how i never found this story before, i don't know - b/c it is absolute perfection
Rookblonkorules chapter 9 . 5/2/2016
That was a good read. Camilla was an interesting character-quite creepy actually too. I kind of liked the theme of Merlin being seen as a weakness for Arthur and I really liked the way you wrote the conversation Merlin and Arthur had at the end.
ExcaliburStuckInMyStoneHeart chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
when athur was saying sorry to merlin i started crying it was weird i dont cry often in stories , plus this story was amazing i really loved it , thanks for writing it , you should make a sequel.
Emachinescat chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
I can't believe I hadn't read this before! Absolutely brilliant! I was squeeing with all the Greek/Roman mythology - I'm a mythology nut. That was wonderful! Thank you for sharing!
Emachinescat ..
satomika chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Nice!

I love it!
DragonflyonBreak chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
I just read this for like, the first time in forever and I just wanted to tell you that I really really really love it! I had forgotten how amazing it was and it was so much fun to read it again! :D

Your writing is absolutely fantastic and I quite miss it. I still have my fingers crossed for another story in the future. ;)

Just reminding you that you're awesome,

DragonflyonBreak
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Really interesting idea, tying in the Greek/Roman mythology. I really enjoyed it!
WreckedSolitaryHere chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
WOW. Hands down, one of the best Merlin fics I've ever read. Excellent job!
Sahba chapter 1 . 6/23/2013