Reviews for Rainbooms and Royalty
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 35 . 9/20/2014
Excellent story here. Wonderful job with all the characters.

keep the good writing.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/8/2014
AWESOMETASTIC STORY!
Dylan the Hedgeus chapter 21 . 7/22/2014
I get it! It's the Weeping Angels!
MysteriousGuest chapter 23 . 7/1/2014
Twilight vs Blackened Armor with Twilight's speech? Totally stolen from Superman's fight against Darkseid in Justice League Unlimited. That speech was undeniably Superman's. Still fit the mood, but maybe too cocky for Twilight. Anyways nice story, one of the best I've read. You have talent and great potential.
1AngelOfDarkness101 chapter 35 . 7/31/2013
It was a great story I loved it good job
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
What a unique start
Zamairiac chapter 23 . 3/23/2013
I'm pretty sure I saw a Superman reference as well as a Doctor Who one XD

But good chapter :P
Fire Princess chapter 35 . 2/1/2013
what's with rainbow and her crushes first shining and now bic mac geez
Keira chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
amazing and why RD is a filly?
Formerly BM Jr chapter 35 . 11/11/2012
shhh, careful spoilers.

ugh, even more references, a star wars, more doctor who, a river song (sort of, still fits into doctor who territory) reference.

sheesh...

though one question left unanswered is dash's family, you hinted at it throughout the series, but I don't think we ever got a straight answer about it, which leaves me befuddled, is she an orphan, abused, or something else?
Formerly BM Jr chapter 29 . 11/11/2012
...oh god the references!

a few dozen doctor who references (dalecs, what I believed was a ponified 11'th doctor, "a good man goes to war" modified) a transformers reference, just...ugh!

and I'm betting there are more I missed, and are going to be more in the next 6 chapters...

ONWARD!
Rassilon001 chapter 35 . 10/28/2012
Incredible. One little change making so much of a difference and yet, in the end, we still have the bright happy ending.

I'll admit I've never been the biggest fan of Rainbow Dash. She's probably my sixth favorite of the Mane Six. But this story did wonders to expand upon her character and bring to light some of its more interesting aspects, and I applaud you wholeheartedly for that. Ditto for everybody else, from Twilight's new, slightly more unsure self, to Ditzo Doo to Zecora to Celestia herself. Everyone is wonderfully in character and beautifully represented, everyone with a chance to shine in the limelight.

The challenges to reveal the Elements of Harmony were definitely more intense and more interesting than the original shows (presumably altered for time and content). But what I loved best of all was Rainbow's display of loyalty. Saving absolutely everyone instead of being forced to choose? And in doing so unlocking her Sonic Rainboom again? Priceless. That moment was so much pure win that I was floored long before Nightmare Moon was.

Not 100% sure I feel about Zecora being a River Song expy... but I guess it helped the plot flow, so I definitely can't complain. And in some respects, it may be setting up a sequel or an offshoot.

I'm already off to check out your other works, I can't wait to see what else you've done.
Frozen Twins chapter 35 . 10/19/2012
Wow, just wow. This was a refreshing story. Truly amazing and fun. You kept the characters right, the ideas were fun and well thought out. The characterization was a pleasure to read, ( if too much Dash based, but meh. You wrote her amazingly) and I enjoy how you wrapped it all up too. Nothing left hanging... But for the record, I Was already wondering if you were going to bring the doctor in or not. Your two snippets to him where great.

Irony is that I was hesitant to read this story, but it felt like an MLP story (for the most part). I truly enjoyed that. Only story better is one where the 6 go and enter a dimension where their counterparts are male. But I'm not here to advertise. I'll be looking forward to read anything else you have.
Alapest chapter 35 . 10/4/2012
I do hope you continue this story!
Inkly chapter 35 . 9/27/2012
Awww, sucks thats its done now but it was well worthit. Fantastic story, definetely on of the best I've ever read for the mlp fandom.