Reviews for The Lion's Roar
BlooperLover chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Lovely chapter! I anxiously await your next update!
TickleTheToast chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Quite awesome! The first chapter was very emotional, and I love Holmes's hallucinogenic grief over Irene. It's very interesting to see that despite being so adamant about staying away from Watson, in the painful haze of his infection he deemed it the perfectly logical solution. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Keep writing!
Toasty
smashley007 chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
you're quite good, you know...awesome! please continue! i really like the way you write shirley and watson...it's really them! and your blossoming plot is interesting, i'm excited to read more!
KeitorinNara chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
PLEASE update again!
42Mulder chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
: )

Good idea that there is a cure. Cause if there where no cure , Holmes would die , you had no story an I . . . nothing to read : O

I would be devastated . But now - theres hope : )
42Mulder chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Oh, poor Sherlock : (

Hope , he gets to his Watson , soon . . .
F1R3FLY chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Wow i love this story! You have written this so well :D i cant wait for chapter 3! I also cant wait for the holmes and watson reunion hehe :D update soooon! :P
Miss Kyree chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
This is REALLY interesting and really good so far. Poor delirious, sad Holmes! I can't wait for the nexct chapter :D
Zenyatta19 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Wow. Just WOW. This is very good so far - please continue this story! You've set the scene perfectly now go forth and amaze us with where you plan to take this story. The summary was intriguing, so please update soon!

- Kayla