Reviews for Birthday Smutfest III
necessitytd chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Really hot. Love how in love they are...that it's about more than a hot scene.
Jigoku Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
That was so good! Left me fanning my self for a bit there. Gibb's dirty talking was definently a plus! I enjoyed every single thing he said and coming from that man's mouth just made it even better. And I especially loved that fact that Gibb's was very in tune with Tony's comfort and safety. That just added more to the story. And I am so sorry for saying this so late, but Happy Belated Birthday! I do hope that you forgive me for my very unforgivable lateness. I am truly ashamed.
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
"He smiled dopily up at Gibbs. "Ready to sleep, though." "Better get you untied," Gibbs said, moving to undo the first of the knots. "Although at least this way you can't hog the bed." "Fine, but you get to be the one to explain to everyone why I can't walk come Monday," Tony said sleepily. "Abby'd want pictures," Gibbs said," - Hehehe, Gibbs does know Abby well.
YaoiHearts chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Again, beautiful! Is there anything you write that isn't wonderful?

I especially love the last line!

Megth chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Happy birthday! And thanks for our gift! That was just so incredibly hot and great! Loved it! Any other special days coming up soon?
Doni chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Happy Birthday! And you got us all s gift?

I love the ones that are oh so hot and oh so sweet.
Ziver69 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
That was hot and sweet and just WOW!
psychlover23 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
MarieKiki19 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Awww! On their own special way, they are definitely cute... Yep! and Funny too! Thank you for this little fic, it's was... hum! Special!

PS: On the last note... Happy Birthday!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Awww I loved this! Great job! And cheers! I look forward to whatever story you write next :3
Lidil chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
These two are beautiful together.
trout1986 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Happy Birthday !

you paint a beautiful, get your blood pumping, picture.

smiles2go chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
What a great birthday present! Tony all wrapped up and ready to go and Gibbs calling the shots.

I bet Tony hates being gagged while Gibbs does all the talking. or moaning as the case may be.

I can't wait to see what other pairs you wrote for!

Happy Birthday!