Reviews for Prankster
The song Sad but True by Metallica comes to mind whenever I read this story, I listened to it recently and it seems to describe the whole Beast Boy and Joker thing pretty well

P.S: Please continue the sequel Phoenix, it was a rather dark twist putting Cy and Rae together after BB's 'death' only for him to see this as it reminds him of his nightmare sequence
Adair chapter 15 . 4/19
I really didn't like what you did to Beast boy's mouth.
Adair chapter 10 . 4/19
Too many grammar mistakes
Jj chapter 39 . 11/21/2016
Ah yes his burning carcus makes a lovely camp fire
Hmm yes quite
Also best story ever I love it like I'm lidget in tears of corse it is like 1:30am but I just had to finish it any ways love the story
-Jj
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
"Worst thing they ever made him do was eat a woman" my heart literally missed a beat at that 0_0
Raveger o vane chapter 40 . 7/3/2016
Hola me gustó mucho y también me hizo llorar pero tengo una duda por que había animales verdes quiero decir la araña y la rata
AngelKinns chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
I am a new member to Fanfiction and I to write bbrae fanfics. this was the first fanfic I have ever read and I want to thank you for bringing this wonderful fandom to my attention!
Twilight Sigma chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Meaningful Review
Sam chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
This is not the first time I've had to say this, nor will it be the last (though I wish it was because I hate having to tell people this).
The plot you're building now seems really interesting and I'd love to read it...
But I'm not sure how much more I can. Despite its promise it is poorly executed; filled with spelling mistakes, incorrect word usage, and truly terrible grammar which throws out the flow of reading.
I want you to know this so that you know where you need to improve (something that won't happen if everybody praises you and ignores your faults).
No author should settle for this level of fan fiction. Nor should any reader have to.
The Darkest Of Blues chapter 15 . 11/1/2015
Well, the grammar has gotten better and I can see what's going on...

Maybe I will finish it after all. :)
The Darkest Of Blues chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
I like the idea, but I'm finding it very hard to understand the story as the gramatic tense keeps changing uneccassarily. If it's going to continue like that, I'll go mad before I even get to chapter 20, never mind 40. I'm sorry, but unless you make the writing easier to understand, I'm not going to be able to read this.
OtakuLvr chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
Happy from fairytail?
18alewhipvhs chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
Improper grammar alert! Call the English teacher!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
OMG this is the best fanfiction I have ever read. You are soooooo awesome and you should write a book about this
beyondtheblock chapter 39 . 7/8/2015