Reviews for Temporary Home
jamieklainer8 chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
:3 love it
shahofblah chapter 22 . 4/9/2013
Oh I do hope this isn't abandoned! I need to know what happens next. Love the story, keep up the good work :)
CastleQuill chapter 22 . 3/6/2013
This is great! I absolutely loved this story, and I can't wait to see how Burt reacts when they tell him. Part of me thinks it will be a big problem because they're going to be brothers, but the rest of me thinks it will be fine because Burt is amazing. I can't figure it out! All I know is that I need an update so I can find out! :)
WhiteRoseRed chapter 22 . 11/13/2012
NO BLAIINNEEEE
HOW COULD YOU HURT HIM THIS WAY?! I thoroughly disapprove of this pain you have inflicted upon him and thus upon me. However. HOWEVER. Their I Love You's were just lovely but I dread their confession to Burt.
Please don't hurt them further.
Thank you muchly.
lequeenofmoondoor chapter 22 . 11/11/2012
:) Ryder is awesome in the new season
lifelane chapter 22 . 11/10/2012
Awww! Klaine's "I love you"s always make me smile :)
SkyeElf chapter 22 . 11/9/2012
This was cute, it really was. But the build-up to them telling Burt is getting to me.
biancaruth chapter 22 . 11/8/2012
It's a pity all school bullies can't take a long jump of a short pier.
RainySunnyEnding chapter 22 . 11/8/2012
Bittersweet :)
WhiteRoseRed chapter 21 . 11/2/2012
Oh gosh. DRAMA.
Finn, you bum, how very dare you interrupt them. Unacceptable.
Please tell me Burt will be okay about it, DON'T TAKE MY KLAINE AWAY, TWINNY.
I liked that delightful scene just before Finn walked in. More of that, please! *snaps fingers*
I want an update soon, young lady.
Mwah!
Mrs.Evans-Overstreet chapter 21 . 11/2/2012
Alskkfgkskalaf! Oh awkward Finn :). Ahhh! I'm flipping out!
A Random Fangirl chapter 21 . 11/1/2012
This is simply brilliant. No mistakes at all. Excellent plot line. Well done, this is going great, all I need is for you to update?
mcflyxlove chapter 21 . 11/1/2012
Ahh. Just read all of this and I NEED MORE! Please! I need to know what Burt says!
SkyeElf chapter 21 . 10/31/2012
Hey

So much angst to follow! I hope you follow through and don't leave me hanging, because I love angst (as you full well know...)

Hugs,
SE
biancaruth chapter 21 . 10/31/2012
I hope Burt is the papa bear we know and love. I trust your judgement.