Reviews for Coming Home Prequel: Bella
Awesome story
athome Jo chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Loved it!
Mtg526 chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
On to the full story. So excited!
aliciaalexander2015 chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
That was so sweet
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Poor Edward, Tanya is a bitch and he deserves better. I am sooooo happy that Bella is sending him a care package. I can't wait to read the story ;-D
together25x3 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Loved it! I love all things Bella and Sarge,lol!
NanaWillbur chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
This was such an awesome story...how could someone do such a thing when given the opportunity to put things on hold? Shame, shame, but look what happened to our awesome Edward when Bella reached out in kindness and support! I LOVED IT!
THank you for this story and all the others Ima bout to read! :D
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Wow!

Lu avec Google Translate. French. Montréal, Québec.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
WHERE DO I FIND THE WHOLE STORY I LOVE THE PREQUEL FROM BOTH EDWARD AND BELLA
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Awesome job on this one-shot! I love it. Going to read the other prequel now.
Jptexas chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Hi I was reading the come home story and cannot find B and E ages, what are their ages?
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Oh wow . . . I love this Bella already! I loved that she jumped right up and stuck up for Edward and didn't even know him. That was wonderful. She was so right too. Those men and women are living through hell over there and the people here hardly ever remember that they are even there. Sad really. I'm truly excited about him receiving this care package from a complete stranger. A stranger, that most likely, has sent more love his way than Tanya ever even thought about.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Girl- Am I pretty?
Boy- No
Girl- Do you want to be with me forever?
Boy- No
Girl- Will you cry if I walk away?
Boy- No
The girl walks away, hurt. Tears running down her face as the boy grabs her arm.
Boy- Your not pretty, your beautiful. I dont want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever. And I wouldnt cry if you walked away, I would DIE!
Boy- Please stay with me?
Girl- I will
Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you between 1-4 pm. Tomorrow it could be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock of your life! If you dont send this to 5 other events you will have relationship problems for the next 10 years. If you paste this on 10 other quizzes you will get everything you want tomorrow.
PS: this really works!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Again, a great sounding story. I have sent a package to a soldier I didn't know. They will respond.
dplacker chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
love it! can't wait for more!