Reviews for Coming Home Prequel: Edward
together25x3 chapter 1 . 8/12
Loved it! I love anything that has to do with Sarge,lol!
alternativetwins chapter 1 . 4/23
Ok so apparently I've stalked you without realising I read the other version of this story on sarge'sgirls account and loved it. I seriously just need to sit and read every fic for months and completely stalk you, I'm already in too deep so why not just fall head first and enjoy the ride?
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 4/2
Couldn't remember if I left you love for this brilliant introduction to our beloved Sarge, that yummy, sexy beast *swoon!*
NanaWillbur chapter 1 . 3/16
Way too cool for words how this little prank came about! I would say Emmett, Jasper and the rest of the troops under Sarge's wing completely FOUNDED Team Sarge/Edward! HOOAH!
EmDreams Hunter chapter 1 . 2/24
I love it, and the rest is history !

Kisses from NJ!
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 2/2
Wow!

Lu avec Google Translate. French. Montréal, Québec.
irelandk chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
:-)
Adirondackmommi chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Didn't realize there was an Edward POV on this, so glad to have found it.
debslmac chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
:) :)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
THATS WHAT HE GET FOR HAVING THAT TANYA BITCH FOR A GIRLFRIEND IN THE FIRST PLACE
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Awesome job on this one-shot. I truly love it!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Hilarious
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
A truly surprising number of women write Dear John letters/e-mails to their boyfriends/husbands while they are at war. Hell, my husband's commander had primary custody of his kids taken away and given to his ex-wife while they were in Iraq. Some people (including judges, apparently) are just despicable.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
With all of those opportunities to kick him to the curb . . . she clings on and then dumps him when he's away at war. Piece of work, that Tanya. At least she's out of his life now . . . ugh. Did this really happen in real life? It is sad for the man that got the dear John, yet absolutely brilliant of the guy to send all those photo's back to her to question which one was her. I look forward to her response to that . . . too damn funny!
OhGeeFantasy chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Love this! I really loved Coming Home as well!
Hugs