Reviews for Coming Home Prequel: Edward
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 3/20
THATS WHAT HE GET FOR HAVING THAT TANYA BITCH FOR A GIRLFRIEND IN THE FIRST PLACE
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 1/12
Awesome job on this one-shot. I truly love it!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Hilarious
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
A truly surprising number of women write Dear John letters/e-mails to their boyfriends/husbands while they are at war. Hell, my husband's commander had primary custody of his kids taken away and given to his ex-wife while they were in Iraq. Some people (including judges, apparently) are just despicable.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
With all of those opportunities to kick him to the curb . . . she clings on and then dumps him when he's away at war. Piece of work, that Tanya. At least she's out of his life now . . . ugh. Did this really happen in real life? It is sad for the man that got the dear John, yet absolutely brilliant of the guy to send all those photo's back to her to question which one was her. I look forward to her response to that . . . too damn funny!
OhGeeFantasy chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Love this! I really loved Coming Home as well!
Hugs
Gee
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This is looking like a good story or stories. Glad Tanya is out of the picture.
Moltz chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
A little bit if revenge is a good thing...
So glad I found the two of you and the intriguing stories you write.
I'm off read the first chapter if Bella's prequel.
christag banner chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
HA! OMG what a brat Tanya is. Ok, off to read BPOV of this and then heading over to read the full story. Can't wait :)
ReBernardi chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Loved it! Lmao
Insangel chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I know this story was written a while ago and is complete, but is there any chance that you will post an outtake of Tanya's reaction?

By the way, the story is great!
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
) looking forward to reading Coming Home )
Rilwen.Rhun chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Hi,
I just finished your Gravity Series. Let me say: thank you, thank you, thank you :) One of the best stories I've read here. And just wow, your badass / daddy Edward is just so damm HOT!
Looking forward to this new story of yours, bet this Edward's gonna be unbelievably hot as well :) Love Rilwen
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This was awesome! I LOVE Em and Jazz's devious minds. I love that Hotward was willing to do it. Can't wait for you to get that new story going!
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 3/29/2013