Reviews for Operation Reconnect
obbessivecartoonlover chapter 9 . 4/8
This is so sweet! And all the characters seem to be portrayed perfectly, good work!
anonymouse chapter 9 . 2/20
Hey! I read this story for the first time today, and all in one sitting. I love it, I really do. I think this might be an ok ending to the story, but I mean... will they ever try to contact numbuh one at all? or was that not planned? The ending would seem okay here besides that point, but I feel like there could easily be more. But, y'know, whatever floats your boat! You're good a writing, keep up the good work and have a good day!
Keep it up! I would like to read more
grungekitty chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
I AM THE MASTER OF INTERNETS!

I read this story two years ago. I was young and stupid, so I didn't follow it or review or anything, but through an exhaustive Google search, I found it! I bloody found it!

Words cannot describe the satisfaction I feel in myself right now.

Now...What the hell? Why isn't it further along!? I left this story for two years and I come back to this? For shame!
ILuvAGdFanfic chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
I love this fic so much! ...So just imagine my heartbreak when I see last update date. Now THAT is true cause for depression. I really hope you come back to this fic because it's lovely. And I love it. And it's a common enough starting idea, but you've put a spin on it that I haven't seen anywhere else. So please come back to us!

Signed,
A Fan

P.S I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I love it
MrClosedEyes chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Awesome! I like this story a lot considering that it kind of bittersweet seeing Kuki's attempt to bring them back together. I can't really say anything is wrong cause I it's really good how you're currently handling it so far. I hope to see this update faster, however can understand that you have to think things through to make this story even better! So take your time and thank you for writing this great fic. :)
Good luck.
lovecomyes17 chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Ah sorry! I was reading your story on my phone and was about to start down my review for chapter 8 when I accidently clicked send oops! Anyway! I am truly saddened that after looking and looking for knd fanfics and finding this to be the best I have to wait so long for the next chapter . I really love what you did here and I hope you update quickly.. sniff sniff...please! :) I. Will wait for your update. And I wish you the greatest of luck :)
lovecomyes17 chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
M
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
dude nice go kuki
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
no offense but if I were kuki I would have kicked his ass for doing that but good story
Technical Technicalities chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Ooh 3/4 stuff now! Whoop de doodle do! You have lost a reviewer
Technical Technicalities chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Uh...what?
Technical Technicalities chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Wally seems a little...screw this.
Technical Technicalities chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Hoagie and Wally were best friends! It was adorable! Too bad Nigel moved to the UK. 3/4...NOOOOOO
Technical Technicalities chapter 2 . 5/29/2013