Reviews for Brother Knows Best
Annie Daynow chapter 1 . 9/17
I sincerely hope you do come back to this story. It's one of the very few worthwhile Hetalia fics awaiting completion at the moment.
Asileme chapter 18 . 8/23
Please, please, please continue this
HetalianGracieClover chapter 18 . 8/7
Update? Please? I need an ending, because I seriously did not waste three days reading this for nothing. So many hours that I can never get back. I swear to god I'll go freaking insane if I don't get an ending. This story has been so good so far and it would really be a shame for it to never be finished!
HetalianGracieClover chapter 9 . 8/6
HetalianGracieClover chapter 5 . 8/5
Poor Ivan ;;
Kirani56 chapter 18 . 8/3
Please continue! OMG if there really are 2 (ish) chapters left, then we can finally /know/ what's going to happen!
It's a beautiful story. I love every aspect and word that you've put in it. Every character flaw and cliffhanger deserves rightful credit to your awesome writing skills.
Thank you graciously for everything.
Let's all pray for a happy ending! :)
LauraDragon chapter 11 . 7/20
Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. O_O
LauraDragon chapter 9 . 7/20
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmmmmdhfggggggggggggggggggdbcfbfyhbv wat iz breinzzzzz. connnat thenk.
LauraDragon chapter 8 . 7/20
I made a fish face when I saw that. Natalya, did you... KIDNAP ALFRED?
LauraDragon chapter 7 . 7/20
Mein gott. *endless speechless silence*
LauraDragon chapter 6 . 7/20
akdsjfvghadrghy Arthur. I am going to get a fishing pole and ATTEMPT to fish you out of your... uh... situation. Kay kay?
LauraDragon chapter 3 . 7/20
Oh Jesus Christ.
LauraDragon chapter 2 . 7/20
I saw that and was like "Oh shit."
LauraDragon chapter 1 . 7/20
Well then. OuO
Also please please finish phycho