Reviews for Brother Knows Best
amazon9398 chapter 18 . 6/23
Ooooooooohhhhhh God pleeeeeeeease update this again**. I've read this story 3 times over since chapter 18 came out in Febuary and it still gets me everytime. I /need/ to know what happens. You're my favorite Author here on FanFic and I'd really apperciate if you could update this or Psycho. Please, for me?
stardustdestiny3 chapter 18 . 6/10
Did he mean that in the sexual way or the way they did before?
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 18 . 6/3
Well damn! You actually stopped the story right THERE! What's wrong with you? Gosh this is freaking amazing! It's sad, funny, crazy, dramatic, crazy, angsty(?), and crazy! Ne I can't wait for an update this is really good.
Lapulta J.R.R. Cahill chapter 18 . 6/2
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
bubbles523 chapter 18 . 5/23
That last line was chilling, cant wait to see what's gonna happen next!
SaRang Child chapter 18 . 4/26
Please update this the best hetalia fanfiction I've ever read. It's so messed up but in a good way messed up. I love what u did to the characters and the plot is amazing to. Please keep writing!
Katus V. Black chapter 18 . 4/16
Hope you up date soon! Im on pins and needles wanting to know! Love this story so much!
DismantledMemories chapter 18 . 4/14
Agh! I'm sorry, erased the "Tumblr" in the first link:

dismantledmemories. t /post/81151590891/ brother-knows-best

I hope this time you will be able to see it, my apologies.
DismantledMemories chapter 1 . 4/14
Hi! I... um, it's been a while since I've read this piece from you and even if I can't properly say how good I found it, I... I tried making something for you, to thank you for such a good read.

I don’t know if you have a Tumblr, I hope you can see it, though:

dismantledmemories. /post/81151590891/ brother-knows-best

I think we cannot put links in yet, so you just have to put together the spaces and that’s all. I hope you like it if you are able to see it.

Also, I want to thank you for such an amazing read. I’m waiting patiently for the next chapter, I’m excited! I wish you the best, keep on being awesome!
Just a Guest chapter 18 . 3/9
I saw your story when you first began it, but I was too busy to read it at the time. But I refound it when you updated recently. And holy cow, I read the whole thing in three days. Authoress, this is an absolutely, breathtaking piece of fiction. It's so twisted and sickening but heart wrenching and suspenseful and Goddamnit, do I love it. Ever little detail is just flawless. You clearly have a gift and I can not wait until you update again. This is truly such an interesting piece.
Simplyme2322 chapter 18 . 3/7
I love this story so much! I can't say that I won't look at Arthur the same again after this though :/
LemonBlast chapter 18 . 2/27
I hope Ivan will find Alfred in time
huehuehue chapter 1 . 2/22
waah I can't see the new chapter!
Beeboop chapter 18 . 2/22
Ahh... Didn't you post this chapter a while ago? I thought the update would have chapter 19?
IcarusWing chapter 18 . 2/23