Reviews for Brother Knows Best
ToolboxHDR chapter 20 . 7/3
Oh my... I'm a recent reader that started reading from May 20 something and took a break and ended at May 26. Damn... The emotions. Also highly influenced because I was on a vacation to Japan when reading Ch 1-17.

You seem to like reading... Very good indeed to make stories, I really haven't looked at your other works.

Very weird ending. Did the knife just fly and go to Alfred's chest? I didn't read it correctly. I'm very young and you probably won't believe me so not a discussion.

Nice story though, waiting for next chapter.
more more more
A Fangirl chapter 20 . 5/5
Shoot, I love this story. I don't have any constructive criticism because I'm just not god enough to give it, but I want you to know that when I saw that this was updated I jumped for joy. Thank you for writing!
LettuceDaddy chapter 1 . 5/3
I've been religiously reading this story since I found it two days ago, and I am so excited to see how you'll end it!
ToolboxHDR chapter 18 . 4/22
We are finally seeing slightly humane Arthur here... I can't want to read the end!
ToolboxHDR chapter 15 . 4/22
What... The actual fuck... We finally see Yandere!Arthur and he seems so OOC. I actually thought Arthur killed Natalya! Great story!
ToolboxHDR chapter 10 . 4/20
Man, I just got to reading this story.. How it changed from "Light" to "Dark" is good. I remember picturing baby Alfred and baby Ivan posing for some pictures in the Space museum in my mind, so cute. Now I'm picturing Alfred getting surprised by a f'inn snake.
choclatbandit chapter 20 . 4/8
Wow that was intense, it had me on the edge of my seat til the very last moment
T.J Dae chapter 20 . 4/5
You updated. I've been eaiting and it's here, thank you. Honestly thought you weren't coming back. Glad you are though
TobiTheNinjaKitten chapter 20 . 4/6
Don't worry about anything I'm just happy you're still writing! Plus your fight scenes are amazing! I was freaking out the entire time but now I'm doubly freaking out because Alfred was just freaking stabbed! Idk how you'll take this (I really how you take it positively!) but I'm not really into Hetalia anymore but I still wanted to keep up with your fanfic! It is really good!
OH GOD... OH GOD ASDFGHJMKFPDORSLGPSBOGAVCÑOWMVCFOJADJFSAJMAEKFRG! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! THIS WAS PRECIOUS, I THOUGTH YOU WEREN'T COMING BACK AND THEN 'BOOM'!, ASDFGHJKLÑEOETREGNP! The way Alfred is managing his feeling and - hey... I just wrote this comment many time ago and its still not send oAo (WHyyyy!?) Well, THNAKS A LOT FOR THE UPDATEEEEESS LOVE THEEEEM (God may bless you a lot ;) )
Blizzard the White Cat1 chapter 20 . 4/5
This is definitely not what I expected to come out of this chapter. Wow. I LOVE IT! It's a heartbreaking scene at the end, and even I briefly hope that Alfred will live, but I'm sure it's highly unlikely. Only if a miracle happens, but that's all up to you! I hope to see the next chapter soon, as I will be patiently waiting! Thank you! :)
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 20 . 4/4
Wow way to leave it on a cliffhanger!
shingekinolife chapter 20 . 4/3
I got the notification for this update in the middle of a class I was teaching, and you don't know how hard it was for me to keep myself from jumping up and down and squealing. I had high expectations and GOSHDARNIT you delivered! The mixture of Greek myth with the story is just stunning. The climax left nothing wanting, and though a cruel form of irony, the fate of the three boys is just delicious.

I await the epilogue with baited breath!
amazon9398 chapter 20 . 4/3
This story has always been my favorite. I am so so so excited to read the epilogue and finally finish what I began 4 years ago now.

Keep up the good work! Good luck with the things standing in your way right now. I believe in you!

Can't wait! :)