Reviews for Brother Knows Best
Waterheart Dragon chapter 18 . 2/6
This is the best story ever.

Like, ever.

No doubt about that.

I do sincerely hope that you continue this, because there's only two more chapters planned, right? I JUST GOTTA SEE THE END!

You are an AMAZING authoress and you are my role model. I hope to one day write as well as you do.

This story was an instant favorite from even the first chapter. Like, your story is that OP. I personally LOVE possessive Arthur and uke America, because that just makes sense to me. The fact that you did UKUS vs RusAme made it all the more interesting because we really get to see that possessive side of Arthur.

And, you made me start loving RusAme.

So, kudos to you, because you are AMAZING!

(And, even if you just can't update anymore, I would be fine with that. What you have already posted is really great and satisfying. But we keep our fingers crossed anyways! :D)
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 18 . 2/1
Fics with insane, possessive characters usually have me rolling my eyes because they often seem to be written by a thirteen year old trying too hard to be edgy, but this... this is absolutely amazing.
I usually don't care about Arthur, but the way you wrote him is just fantastic. The moment he screamed "Mine!" when he was a kid, I knew I was going to enjoy reading this.
I don't know if this has already been abandoned, but thanks for sharing this wonderful (and disturbing) story with us.
Blackfox0100 chapter 18 . 11/23/2015
Urchin,
I had a dream last night that you updated this story ;-;
DON'T LET MY DREAMS BE DREAMS! (And yes, that is a reference to Shia Labeouf)
Also, my name is Lauren as well . Happy coincidences are the best!
That is all.
ThePrincessofKatz chapter 18 . 10/29/2015
Oh my god...just Oh my god!
I can't describe this story...
I think is one of the most frightening fiction ! (I know its not angst but...)
I'm feeling bad and stressful now! (Its your fault!) ~
In resume: Your fic is now on my favorites!

A french fan~
AwesomeAnon chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Ohh boy. First chapter in and I've already got a bad sinking feeling there are going to be seven types of crazy having a rave in Arthur's head.
Annie Daynow chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I sincerely hope you do come back to this story. It's one of the very few worthwhile Hetalia fics awaiting completion at the moment.
Asileme chapter 18 . 8/23/2015
Please, please, please continue this
HetalianGracieClover chapter 18 . 8/7/2015
Update? Please? I need an ending, because I seriously did not waste three days reading this for nothing. So many hours that I can never get back. I swear to god I'll go freaking insane if I don't get an ending. This story has been so good so far and it would really be a shame for it to never be finished!
HetalianGracieClover chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
OH DAMNIT NOW TH PHSYCOPATHS ARE WORKING TOGETHER DX
HetalianGracieClover chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
Poor Ivan ;;
Kirani56 chapter 18 . 8/3/2015
Please continue! OMG if there really are 2 (ish) chapters left, then we can finally /know/ what's going to happen!
It's a beautiful story. I love every aspect and word that you've put in it. Every character flaw and cliffhanger deserves rightful credit to your awesome writing skills.
Thank you graciously for everything.
Let's all pray for a happy ending! :)
LauraDragon chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. O_O
LauraDragon chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmmmmdhfggggggggggggggggggdbcfbfyhbv wat iz breinzzzzz. connnat thenk.
LauraDragon chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
I made a fish face when I saw that. Natalya, did you... KIDNAP ALFRED?
LauraDragon chapter 7 . 7/20/2015