Reviews for Brother Knows Best
Chapter three: Sugar Bombs and decoder rings? Hmm…weeell…is that…oh, why yes! It must be! I smell Calving and Hobbes references in the aiiir! ;) Anyway, you are a very gifted authoress and I am enjoying this story so far! Although, I've only read three chappies…but! Don't stop what you're doing, you do you, chica. Any chance for an update on psycho? I read you're aqua-thingy prince one and the thought of Al going crazy scares me way more than I'd should -.-
lostbluefox chapter 18 . 12/13/2014
oookay I wasn't following from the beginning but holy shit woman this is epic
I've read this and psycho in the span of 10 days believe me
now get it rolling Ivan has been jet skiing since Feb. laughs
SpiderThumbs chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
*pained groans* Ahhhh, that cliffhanger! Why would you leave us hanging like this, you evil genius?! That last line combined with the name of the next chapter gives me a bad feeling. I hope you update soon, I can't wait to see what goes down between Alfred and Arthur!
Lalalouie chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
How how how can you leave it there?! Please consider finishing this.
chernobyl chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
oh my goodness ;; all my feels! please please dont end this like this! ;W; i need closure!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Cmon update please!
RandomFangirl chapter 18 . 9/21/2014
OH MY GOD!, THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I EVER READ! FANTASTIC! I DON'T WISH I COULD PUBLISH THIS. AGH. SO MANY EMOTIONS. I WANT YOUR AUTOGRAPH! NOW THIS IS WRITING! I would shower you with questions by I don't want to kill you
fangirlHetalia chapter 18 . 9/14/2014
(O.O) ... Oh my- sh- oh god... You can't just leave it there! That was a total frickin' EVIL cliff hanger! Aw man, its gonna be on my mind and in my dreams all week... ugh... please update soon!
ImagineSilver chapter 18 . 9/3/2014
This is an amazing story! Please update when you get the chance! It will bug me for who knows how long until we figure out what happened! XD Awesome work!
amazon9398 chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
Geezus. I decided to re-read this entire story again and my god it stil gives me chills. Please, /please/ update again soon, Authoress.
Thecattygrl chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
I absolutely love this story. It's so amazing and there are plenty of parts that make me laugh, but it's got so much tragedy and passion in it as well in such a perfect mix that the only time I've been able to put it down so far is when I get overwhelmed with how great a particular line is. I think this may possibly be my favorite fanfic on the entire internet. You're amazing and fantastic and deserve every award.
amazon9398 chapter 18 . 6/23/2014
Ooooooooohhhhhh God pleeeeeeeease update this again**. I've read this story 3 times over since chapter 18 came out in Febuary and it still gets me everytime. I /need/ to know what happens. You're my favorite Author here on FanFic and I'd really apperciate if you could update this or Psycho. Please, for me?
stardustdestiny3 chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
Did he mean that in the sexual way or the way they did before?
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 18 . 6/3/2014
Well damn! You actually stopped the story right THERE! What's wrong with you? Gosh this is freaking amazing! It's sad, funny, crazy, dramatic, crazy, angsty(?), and crazy! Ne I can't wait for an update this is really good.
Lapulta J.R.R. Cahill chapter 18 . 6/2/2014