Reviews for Brother Knows Best
Turmoil chapter 18 . 8/28
PLEASE UPDATE BEAUTIFUL PERSON TO SATISFY THIS BEAST INSIDE ME I HAVE WAITED A THOUSAND YEARS AND I WILL WAIT A THOUSAND MORE
SableTable chapter 18 . 6/14
Finish this please! I need it like Arthur needs Alfred!
S chapter 15 . 5/26
This is an amazing story! Fucked up but completing amazing. Just one little thing though. I thought sociopaths and psychopaths can't feel anything, much less love/obsess over someone.
Please update,I have waited so long
oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh my gooooooooood

you must continue this, it's hot man-

do eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
amazon9398 chapter 1 . 4/22
It's been so long, but every time I read this story I'm reminded of why it still holds 1st place on my all time favorite FanFiction list. Honestly you're my favorite FanFiction author ever. I'm especially fond of Psycho and Inside Out as well. Wherever your life has taken you, I hope that maybe someday you'll be able to return and finish this one!
Judy Manny chapter 18 . 4/11
Oh my goodness this is amazing update update update
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 10 . 2/27
..they do realize these actions just might (..ha..ha..) get them admitted to an institution and/or arrested.
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 9 . 2/27
*shivers as I dial a number* H-hello..? I would like to report oneuh, I mean TWO incredibly OBSESSED people and they scare me enough to the point which I wouldn't dare insult them...
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 7 . 2/27
One wishes to have dear Arthur's face make hard contact with a fundamental building material.. over and OVER again.
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 6 . 2/27
..Bruh. Arthur's teetering on 'Overprotective' to downright 'Belarus-stage psychotic'
Waterheart Dragon chapter 18 . 2/6
This is the best story ever.

Like, ever.

No doubt about that.

I do sincerely hope that you continue this, because there's only two more chapters planned, right? I JUST GOTTA SEE THE END!

You are an AMAZING authoress and you are my role model. I hope to one day write as well as you do.

This story was an instant favorite from even the first chapter. Like, your story is that OP. I personally LOVE possessive Arthur and uke America, because that just makes sense to me. The fact that you did UKUS vs RusAme made it all the more interesting because we really get to see that possessive side of Arthur.

And, you made me start loving RusAme.

So, kudos to you, because you are AMAZING!

(And, even if you just can't update anymore, I would be fine with that. What you have already posted is really great and satisfying. But we keep our fingers crossed anyways! :D)
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 18 . 2/1
Fics with insane, possessive characters usually have me rolling my eyes because they often seem to be written by a thirteen year old trying too hard to be edgy, but this... this is absolutely amazing.
I usually don't care about Arthur, but the way you wrote him is just fantastic. The moment he screamed "Mine!" when he was a kid, I knew I was going to enjoy reading this.
I don't know if this has already been abandoned, but thanks for sharing this wonderful (and disturbing) story with us.
Blackfox0100 chapter 18 . 11/23/2015
Urchin,
I had a dream last night that you updated this story ;-;
DON'T LET MY DREAMS BE DREAMS! (And yes, that is a reference to Shia Labeouf)
Also, my name is Lauren as well . Happy coincidences are the best!
That is all.
ThePrincessofKatz chapter 18 . 10/29/2015
Oh my god...just Oh my god!
I can't describe this story...
I think is one of the most frightening fiction ! (I know its not angst but...)
I'm feeling bad and stressful now! (Its your fault!) ~
In resume: Your fic is now on my favorites!

A french fan~