Reviews for Different Names for the Same Place
dustbowls chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
What a place to go on hiatus. Here's hoping inspiration will strike again.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
draco as rhett butler from gone with the winds. i like the storyline
ma4petite chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This story is amazing in the way it can draw out emotions. Cannot believe Hermione is still pining after Ron - especially the scene where he admits he still has feelings for her. Cannot believe Hermione is so callous and blind sighted towards Draco's feelings.
Really did not see the story progressing this way after the first chapter with Cormac's involvement.
LuckyCharmed97 chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
My essays had to wait for me to finish reading your work. That's how good it was.

Absolute stunning (and annoying) job of keeping me on my feet wondering "will they? Would she?..." Frustrating, but it's good to have a story that plays with your emotion.

I believe you deserve more reviews than this because this is quite some work :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
So after reading this chapter and the first I assume you're drawing some significant inspiration from Gone With the Wind. It's not a bad thing necessarily, a lot of fan fics are based on movie-lines/story lines, but I believe you should always credit those sources that you've been referencing or else its basically plagiarism. I don't mean this to be a bad review but if you had mentioned in the opening notes, or in the story summary that this was a GWtW take on Harry Potter I would have gladly read it through, but having drawn the conclusions myself I don't think I'll be reading the rest.
Beserked2 chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
I can't believe how this has turned out.

I hate Ron. I hate Hermione even more. How could she for his to Draco, to herself even?

Easy to point the finger, I know but Christ I dispose her in this Fic. You have done a marvellous job. Kept me reading on for hours, wanting so desperately to see Hernione redeem herself.
Beserked2 chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
Are you bloody serious! She called Malfoy a heartless conniving bstard when she's snogging HIM on the couch not five days after her husband died!

I'm speechless. What an incredible job you've done writing this. Christ; I've never been so bloody tiles up. Lol.
Beserked2 chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Glad Harry's back on side but I can't believe Malfoy is the most endearing character in this Fic! It's crazy and awesome and insanely propostorous all at once!
Beserked2 chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Im not flaming, just making observations.

This Hermione is quite... OOC. She's unjustly jealousy - Ron's married and she drove him away! She asked Malfoy out for his money and then re-negged when she found out he had none and then insured him for his honesty! It's so heartless and hypocritical BUT it's a basis for their relationship.

I quite like how real the muggle born prejudice is in this Fic. You've done a great job with that - Hermione being rejected from that bistro was a nice touch.

I can't see how Ginny and Harry could treat Hermione so terribly, but I guess everyone interpreters those characters differently, hey?

It's quite a nicely written peice. Well done, well done.
Beserked2 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Man, that's the first time I've ever seen Hermionr in the wrong. First time I've actually seen her chase after Ron and then ACT like Ron, shouting unjust and cruel insults at him.

It's definately something different. I hope she doesn't mess with George. That'd be such a b*tch move on her part.

Draco was funny - extraordinarily so.
krook chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
So savagely beautiful.
krook chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
Absolutely stunning. Please continue soon.
An Enthusiast chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
Eek! When do we get the last chapter? I'm dying to know what happens next!
bushyhaired-american-nerd chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
Oh no, one chapter left! Im really hoping Draco doesnt decide to not give a damn anymore and just walk out the door. Ive had such high expectations for them throughout this story! Either way, I cant wait to read more.
SoulessxWarrior chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
Maybe I read fast cause the pace of the story picked up, but this chapter felt short! :(

Continuing on. Ugh. Lavender. Why did she do that? She's ruining lives here (including readers). But I guess it would understandable-she thinks Ron wants kids and is cheating on her.

Draco on the other hand, should've listened to Hermione at least. But seriously, you can tell how much Draco loves her when he got so drunk and angry at her. It's rather cute in a strange way considering the way she treated Hermione was rough.

I hate how they didn't try to fix up their relationship as time went by because the distance is just getting larger.

I hope you update soon, with a super long chapter! :)