Reviews for My Life As A Clinically Insane Pink Haired Girl
DarkArtistic chapter 1 . 3/16
I know you said you wouldn't update or make a sequel but, come on, it's been like 6 years! This is amazing and leaving everyone in the dust like that a is a little cruel. PLEASE think about coming back to this one day to feed us Peinsaku lovers. Otherwise, quadruple thumbs up! It was hilarious, well-written, logical (despite it being crack), and romantic -sort of. Your awesome!
Ganzademon chapter 1 . 1/11
Can't wait for the next chapter and more Please update soon love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
This was great
Can you pretty plz make the next chapter and soon plz plz plz plz plz
I wanna see what wouod end up happening with sakura and pein
JyuneFuma chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Oh My Kami please update soon.
CherryBlossomPrincess2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
its amazing please make a sequel i wanna know what happen between pain and sakura!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Man this story is hilarious. It's a shame that you aren't gonna write a sequel, but you should still think about writing one anyways. I wanna know what else would happen between Print and Sakura.
BlueNPinkRoses chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
please make a squeal
Cassandra Echizen chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
I was laughing so hard.
I love Sakura so damn much , this is the best I've read (in humor section).
I hate you :( why is there no sequel huhhhh?
I remember my big brother , we're like that, we have fun fighting each other.
I love each and everyone if them so damn much. The best the best the best and still the best I ever read.
I love you damn so fucking much.
ElleEstNouvelle chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
I love this so much. Sakura is so savage XD
RaysOfSunshine chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
This is my third time reading this fanfic, and it never fails to crack me up everytime. One thing though, not sure if it's just me, but I can't help but imagine Sakura as an eight-year-old when I read this OTL. Cheers x December 2015
Xx Onyx Pearl xX chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Hahaha this fic is hilarious ;D great job!
Your fan chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Girl this is amazing! Your fic was absolutely hilarious i was literally laughing like a dumbass tje whole time i read it :) it was awesome and i loovveeeddd it! I hope u write something similar soon :D
Pachirisu57 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Nice but how come u won't make another one.
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2015