Reviews for My Life As A Clinically Insane Pink Haired Girl
Fuhhhhh chapter 1 . 1/13
I love this so much. Sakura is so savage XD
RaysOfSunshine chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
This is my third time reading this fanfic, and it never fails to crack me up everytime. One thing though, not sure if it's just me, but I can't help but imagine Sakura as an eight-year-old when I read this OTL. Cheers x December 2015
Xx Onyx Pearl xX chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Hahaha this fic is hilarious ;D great job!
Your fan chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Girl this is amazing! Your fic was absolutely hilarious i was literally laughing like a dumbass tje whole time i read it :) it was awesome and i loovveeeddd it! I hope u write something similar soon :D
Pachirisu57 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Nice but how come u won't make another one.
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
XD HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAAAAAA! OMG I CAN'T BREATHE!
lily chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
NOOOOO!Why did you make her sound sooo fucking much like a little brat sound like my sister when she's I dont blame make a perfect image of a normal teenage girl going through purberty who do not apprieciate what she have like for example hmmm..I dont know A PARENT and a BROTHER WHO TAKES CARE OF friend gone through a lot of father have lung cancer when she was 5 and their parents divorce when she was father died when she was 15 but she was still a happy girl who apprieciate what she have left after her brothers died in a car crash when she was 19!So save all those bullshit about "You ruined my life aniki for not letting me go to the party!"SO PLEASE DONT MAKE ME HATE HER AND DONT MAKE HER A BITCH!
HydroChick chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Q.Q I wish there was a squeal to this.. ohhhh well.
Momo-19 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I really like your story, I hope you will write a sequel ;)
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Write more please
Twilight DeLucca chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
continue post haste please.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
That was sooooo awesome! I absolutely loved that story! So hilarious! I could've died of laughter. Great job, is there a sequel?
CherryXWeasel-chan chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
How cute...
bthailyn chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Umm any chance you are going to write more of this story?
It was really good and I just cant get enough of it haha. I think Ive read it like ten times since I found it. c:
Gijeena chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
this is awesome! _ I love it! I was laughing the whole time I read this O! hahahah