Reviews for I Have Loved You For A Thousand Years
Jissy2013 chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
love it so cute but sad
Power Of Funk chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
OMG Cassie you're Glenn Close!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
Asdfghjkl this made me actually cry! Killing off Dean and then Cas too! Calm down there, Satan. This was brilliant though.
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
I loved your story !
seriously super great !
and yeah I have to admit I through you were the most cruel author in the world at a point ! killing Dean just when Cas's has fallen to be with him :o :'( :''''''(
but I was as as relieved as Cas when he left the earth to found Dean
because earth or heaven I don't really care, it doesn't matter where if they're together
it's really sad that they don't live with Sam, Jess and DJ through. but one day they will be all reunited that's the good thing. :)
ps : I really liked Gabe :) you made justice to his character , God I miss him
DarkSecretLove chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
I loved, absolutely LOVED this story! Dean's death broke my heart and then the whole scene between Sam and Castiel broke it all over again. And I absolutely ADORED this chapter!
This was my first AU SPN fic and damn, I picked the right one to start with. Absolutely loved it!
NightAngel97 chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
You just killed me with the feels :'( But I shall rise up as a zombie and continue reading because of how awesome this story is!
mimori101 chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
Wow, that was an amazing story
Ashley chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
I'm balling my eyes out right now. Ughh great story.
Roetje chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
I would say I hate you for making me cry these last chapters, but the fic was just too damn beautiful! Seriously, I don't think I ever felt this way while reading any fanfic. So instead of being angry at you for making me cry like a baby, I'm just going to say thank you for writing this amazing piece of art!
destielshipper chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
BEST TITLE EVER. OMG. I love that song. I just thought I would inform you. :) eheh
bleedfordavey chapter 15 . 7/14/2012
This was an awesome story...it made me laugh and cry. I enjoyed it(
bleedfordavey chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
haha can I just say that the way you portray Cas is so cute(
bleedfordavey chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Loved the mini hamburger comment(
arghthecat chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
OMG, I knew this was going to happen. As soon as Cas ripped out his grace I knew it was going to be City of Angels all over again. Break my heart why don't ya.
DieuwertjeRaven chapter 15 . 6/24/2012