Reviews for Home, It's Where Your Brother Is
ccase13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Sam being there would make anywhere Dean's home.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Beautiful. Faith is such an intense episode and I always love reading fics about it. Yours gave me such a warm feeling. I miss seeing that brotherly love in the later seasons.

Cheers,

Jimelda
Dizzo chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh this is heartbreaking. Everything about this scene is perfect, and exactly what could have happened in that missing scene.

Poor Dean :(
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
You are inspiring me to want to go back and write some tags to older epis... back when things were SO MUCH LESS stressful and full of warm brotherly goodness! Thanks for the story!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
One of my fav episodes. You've caught the mood nicely.

Bev x

PS: I know this is wrong but wasn't Dean the most delicious dying person ever?
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I can really see Dean doing that, because first off, you know he doesn't care for hospitals, and secondly, he'd want to be there for his brother, just in case.
Chick Feed chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Loved that erisode. Thanks for the trip into memory lane :)

Chick x
Hundley chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
God, I loved that episode, and your piece is a perfect tribute to it.
bezubaanphirse chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh, my God.

Just.

Right in the feels, Dorothy!

;n;
Tifaching chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh, lovely. That scene is one of my favorites and you've hit the feelings right on the head here.
mb64 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Very, very nice!
Sharlot chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Awwwwwwwwww! Be still my little h/c heart! Poor weak!Dean just wants to be with his Sammy. Love this so much!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh, this is just PERFECT! I loved it.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Good one.
tari-001 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was a very good short story to convey Dean's thought process - I'm quite impressed. It only takes great writers to pass on much feeling in less words. Congratulations!