Reviews for Sister Dearest
Aren't children of incest...ya know...messed up looking?
The Squid chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
I'm not going to lie, at first I was a little hesitant about reading this story, but once I started reading it, I could not put it down. All in all, I can honestly say that I enjoyed this story. It focuses more on the aftereffect and the lives of the characters rather than the event that led to it. Though that doesn't go without saying that there weren't some problems. The story did feel a bit rushed and could probably be extended a little more. Another thing that got to me a bit was how the parents felt about this. It is lightly touched upon and leaves some things implied, but it just kind of feels like a minor inconvenience. The fact that they are close to non-existant in the entire story kept me patting my head wondering where they were. I think this should be something that should be extended upon. Especially since Len has a negative opinion of them at the end. Heck, even though he bought the house so he and Rin could start their lives together, I think it could have been a little more interesting and held a little more impact if the tension between them and their parents had contributed to this. Another thing that I was wondering was whether or not Len and Rin got married. They do get engaged, but that's as far as it goes. It can be implied that they do after the birth, but that's only if you really think about it. Another thing is when Rin finds out she's pregnant. Granted most of this follows Len's point of view so he wouldn't necessarily know right away, but it would have been a little more interesting if there was the occasional hint. Perhaps he starts to wonder why she's throwing up all the time. Thats not the only way he could start wondering, but that's just an example. Another way to go about it is to follow it through Rin's point of view. The fact that she is hesitant about telling Len the news shows that she's nervous about what his response will be and it would have had a little more weight if we got to see how she felt when she first discovered she was pregnant. This would have captured the shock and fear she would feel as she contemplates her options. Despite these nitpicks, at the end of the day, I really did enjoy this story. The characters are likable, and the story is well constructed for the most part, even with the relatively short chapters, and I feel it is well deserving of 3.5 happy sibiling proposals out of 5.
Key chapter 7 . 7/1/2016
Kameko girl and Kin boy
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
I love this it is so cute... So KAWAII :3
Len x rin shippe chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
I love your story! It's romantic and it's realistic. I also love the names. Kudos to whoever picked them out
zoey andgraycie chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
i like the name nickeles for a boy and katie for a girl
even if the contest is over still
Dova chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
(sorry, i don't speak english! xD) cette fanfic etait genial bien qu un peu courte et j'aimerai vraiment voir la suite! donc si vous decidez de la continuer je n'ai qu'une chose a dire Merci et bonne continuation. bon si je veux essayer de dire quelque chose en anglais sa serai... this fanfiction is AWESOME D i wait the next chapiter! sorry for my bad english (i'm french :/)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
It's beautiful it's truly a wirk of art.
Web2theweb1 chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
Aw I love this story
Make the next chaptwr and email me it at
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
i really like this series its sweet.
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
*squeeee* SUCH A CUTE ENDING! :D
anna114 chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
i think it's a sweet and cute story, and i just love it ! :)
Kagamine-RinCVO2 chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
Omg! IT'S CUTE! DO MORE
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
Soooo... why were they there?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
This is great! I loved it from begining to end. Thank you for making this!