Reviews for Eden
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Just to help you out with why there are slums in the soul society (but you probably already learned of it) in Japanese culture hell is more of a land of filth rather than punishment so that might be the reason behind it since I believe it's usually the souls that have sinned get sent there.
thayet9 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
The beginning surprised me. I assumed that, like most byahisa fics, it would light hearted and sweet but this was a bit dark which I liked a lot. It had depth to it because of the realism and tad bit of violence but it didn't rely to heavily on violence to make it interesting.
Girls In White Dresses chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Wow. Just wow... what a beautiful story. PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE IT? PLEASE? I would absolutely love to see what happens next :) Please! *hopeful stare* I love this story so much. Its so nicely written and the characters are so well described! Good job!
Flower in the River chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I love this story more than I could say. Byakuya's character-cold, emotionless, but reaching out just a bit to Hisana-is perfect. Hisana's gentle, kind, cautious and guilty character as well is just brilliant. The ideal scene is set, and we all know what happens next, I suppose. Again, I just love this.
RukiaGallega chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Beautiful story; the descriptions are especially wonderful, and it's so well written that even if it's quite long it doesn't feel heavy. I'll love you forever if you continue it :)