Reviews for Stalking the Backstabber
KittyCatHat chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Awww... I absolutely love stories like this they're so sweet and fluffy! And having Octavian a caring guy just makes it better! I myself kinda like Octavian and most writers make him out to be an asshole and a jerk. So this is a great One-Shot.
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This sequel is good, very good ) Luke is a right jerk and 'rapist' (nearly if not completely)... But Octavian is there to comfort and help Percy stay strong (even if Percy IS already strong to begin with, fighting against Luke and his fears) The end is really lovely
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Wow o.o
RICKRIODANMK2 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I hate it when people Octavian bash. I quite like Octavian. Then again I sort of liked something went wrong lol
Sail chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
...I have to admit, I was leery of reading this because I'm a HUGE Lercy (Luke/Percy) fan. But this...I kind of liked this a lot :) Besides the fact that Luke was a crazy guy in this, you had most of my favorite pairings-Leo/Nico, Jason/Reyna, Annabeth/Piper...and it was really well-written :) I also liked the dynamics you have Octavian, considering that he's normally depicted as the crazy guy. So I liked that it was different and everything. Really nice, this, even though I am a Lercy shipper. I liked it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
is the stepfather Gabe? or Paul? but anyway good job of tieing up the loose ends
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This is really good! Octavian is so sweet and im so happy Percy stood up to Luke! U should make another sequel!
Veerayne chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I love it! They are insanely cute together:)
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Aww! I'm drowning in cuteness! The last couple of lines were the best though ;)
Mai Ascot chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
AWW. I loved this ;) I know you usually reply to everyone's reviews (which is GREAT), but I was wondering if you couldn't reply to the ones I'm about to do, and this one, as I was away for four days, and I now have 92 emails. And counting. :( No rest for the wicked...
doe-eyed llama chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Gah, loved this so much. Loved how Percy finally stood up to Luke :D
YaoiOverlord chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Do not EVER write the bit about Gabe snd Percy.
sammi117 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
awww Octavian was so sweet i like how this came out! good job!
Miette in the Rain chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Soo freaking good!

I haven't seen Luke comming back quite like this (by this I mean the showing up in Rome, not the other drama stuff), I like the concept. I also haven't seen Leo/Nico before. I like both of those concepts.

Plus, I still LOVE this version of Octavian and the Octavian/Percy relationship and the Octavian/Rachel friendship.

I hope you continue this arc! :-D

Miette
Psycho just doesn't cover it chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Luke is a donkey pit, he is so full of it and I just can't stand him in this. Never liked Gabe though. Yeah, Percy stood up for himself, he should know that he is worth so much more then they tell him he is. Loved it.