Reviews for Intervention Thy name is Bakusen'O!
Falcon's Jade chapter 30 . 17h ago
I know only the very basics of the Inuyasha fandom, in fact I didn't even know who Bakusen'O is, but this story came highly recommended to me. They were right, your story amazes me, the writing and character development, not to mention how you write the character conversations, kept my interest till the very end. Sesshomaru and Inuyasha's changing relationship, and the role Kouga played, had me smiling. The fact that it's finished and not another incomplete fic just encourages me to leave this review. Thank you for writing this!
kittyangle chapter 30 . 4/15
love it
kittyangle chapter 29 . 4/15
i love this story keep on writing
64teeth chapter 30 . 2/28
One of the best stories ever written in this wide wild word of fanfiction! Thank you for writting it! :-)
Vanillamoo chapter 30 . 2/8
This is a masterpiece. I really love this fanfic ** especially from when Inuyasha started loving Sesshomari back onwards. And plus. The smut descriptions. Were FANTASTIC ** i really love this as a whole! Likerl really REALLY love it! Thank you for writing such a great fanfic **
duchessme chapter 30 . 1/22
aw fun readng
Kyu-Momo chapter 30 . 1/17
Great job! :)
ShionStar chapter 30 . 1/3
WOW! Definitely one of the best fanfiction stories I've ever read.

Hope you will be writing more wonderful stories.
Tigress817 chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
I don't know why, but the third paragraph in this chapter gave me a vivid sense of deja vu. This story is amazing tho so. . . GOOD WORK!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
,,The is the best of all the inusess I have read. Maybe it because it diferent but I like it so far
blood87 chapter 30 . 12/12/2013
I enjoyed reading this story.
Quinn1989 chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
I find the post well written, but again I stand firm.

Alll in all, Inuyshas will and strengh is more than Sesshomarus.
At least if you make adept compre.
Meaning, Seshomarus better life, education and longer life are taken into account as the facts, the only facts, that make him stronger than Inuyasha.
Quinn1989 chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Once again such ... about Sesshomaru.
And whats that about Inuyasha belonging (!) with Sesshomaru.

I think every soul choose who they stay with and belong only to themnself.
They may (!) choose to give that away, but THAT IS THEIR WN DECICION AND NNO ONE ELSES!
Quinn1989 chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Great Lord
Perfect son.

Sesshomaru is non of these till he hasd redeemed himself.

And by redeem i mean he has no right to these titles till Inuyasha says so!

That, alonge with Inuyashas weakness is something I cant stand in many fics.
Why Sesshomaru is stil perfect, still magnificant, after all he does.

Can someone please explain it to me!

Quinn
Quinn1989 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I am reading the story the second time already.

I had hoped I had mised a detail.
Sadly i have not.

Good points.
Yu have written in a good and easy way.
You have enough space to make readinbg easy, but at the same time used a good english.
You have good ideas and funny points.

The "transformation" of Sesshomaru is well written and beliveable for a teenager that matures into a man.
The society you portrai is good, understandable and beliveable.

Sad facts:
In the whole story, Inhuyasha is portrait as weak, defenseless...
Also, Sesshomaru goes off FAR too easy
Not only by Inuyasha but all
GGranbted, we do not know what happens exactly in 500 years, but still... the relation between Sess and Shippo is far too good.

And on a personal note.
Inuyasha is far too weak in your story.
He was just a kid, not even a teenager, but survived so long, defeated Ryo cot susai, the great golden demon (Tsubaki)...
Also, as far as I am concerned the only way a human can give birth to a demons child and live is with ownb powers.
Thaat all concludes in the simple fact that in my eyes Inuyasha is as strong if not stronger than Sesshomaru.
Sess has expirience, spped and technique.
But in instints (see Totsais comment when Inuyasha first used the Bakuruoha) and sheer stamina Inuyasha is far above him.
In my eyes, Stamina and Yokii is linked, so that is not only my opinion again, but I say Inuyaasha has more Yokii that sesshomaru.

Quinn