Reviews for Intervention Thy name is Bakusen'O!
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 30 . 6/24
Loved this. Took me like 5 days to read, and 1 thought kept popping up "where is his firerat?" It might not seem important, but I can't help but ask.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 30 . 6/13
Interesting story.
Undefined hidden chapter 11 . 6/1
JinAlike chapter 30 . 6/2
Omggggggg. This story was AMAZING! Thank you so much for writing this! I can't even say enough. Truly awesome!
DarkangeABBY chapter 30 . 5/1
a must reread story! which I didim still in love with this story
TheLadyinLeather chapter 29 . 3/12
*Fans herself* this got my inner yaoi-fan going. So hot! And I'm truly happy for our feisty inuyasha!
TheLadyinLeather chapter 1 . 3/10
Waaaahhh S-Sesshie bwig fat meanie head! How could u Sesshie!? How could u do that to your beloved. Grr, give him hell for a while Inuyasha.
Stein chapter 30 . 2/28
I love this story, really is fantastic!
I especially liked the Fury youkai and how to handle everything.
viviaalencar chapter 30 . 2/24
Hi! I loved this history! Even this is finish for a while, I want to show some love! I was looking for some Inu/Sessh love and this was I need! 3 Thank you for posting!
(Sorry for any mistake, english isn't my mother language)
zephyr hb chapter 30 . 12/30/2015
It was a pretty good fic. I loved it.
mina himira chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
this best sessinu i have ever read
Hella-Chan chapter 30 . 12/15/2015
Ah...such a wonderful ending to a beautifully written fanfiction. I want to thank you so much for the amazing read and excellent story your mind has so graciously conjured up and shared for us to read. Sesshomaru and Inuyasha finally have their happy ending that they both deserve. Especially our little hanyou. Who is by the way, an amazing father. I'm so happy for them both. Bakusen'O...You did well. Thank you once again for the story. Made me want to cry, throw a fit, sit and appreciate life, and just put me through an emotional roller-coaster that told me that this story truly is the best I have read on this site.
newly awakened chapter 30 . 10/29/2015
I' am very thankful to you for writing this wonderful masterpiece. It took me three days of reading (with limited time each) for me to complete this. The character development is really good (I'm really sad that Kadira died, but with her age, I guess it's inevitable) the way you portrayed Sesshomaru's change of heart and realizations throughout the story is excellent, and your style of writing, while lengthy and would (sometimes) give a serious vibe, is flexible for readers to appreciate. Thanks for writing this, and keep doing what you're doing!
Hella-Chan chapter 16 . 10/20/2015
I didn't expect it to go smoothly at all, I was actually hoping it wouldn't. They gotta rebuild man! The only way to do that is for them to see eye to eye and meet half-ways, and in order for them to do even THAT! They have to actually be truthful, after this little situation, they will finally see that. I hope...

Congratulations on the amazing chapter! Actually, mostly ALL of your chapters thus far have been amazing! I love reading this. This'll prolly be my favorite Sess/Inu story out there :)

-Hella
Hella-Chan chapter 15 . 10/20/2015
Hehehe, possessive Sesshy...I love it, but at the same time I'm embarrassed with Inuyasha whenever the Lord makes those comments. That's means...You're doing a great job! I feel whatever Inuyasha feels as well, along with the other characters! Whenever Koga comes into the picture, I giggle every time he says something perverted.

Love how this story is going thus far, now it's time to read more chapters.

Thanks so much for the entertainment!

-Hella