Reviews for Intervention Thy name is Bakusen'O!
XXyaoianimeXX chapter 30 . 7/2
After reading this story over again, I just love it even more. You truly have a gift for writing and I hope you never stop! Can't wait for new stories for you to post in the future!
ladytokyo chapter 30 . 7/2
Just finished this fic. It took me 3 days and almost no sleep. Completely worth it.
Great story
arifacandlelight chapter 30 . 6/3
when i think i have forget the details inside this fic.. i re-reading it.. XD
the story is very interesting with a sweet ending.. love it..
thanks for writing
Marxou chapter 13 . 6/1
Alright. I wanted to read this because your writing is good but I'm up to chapter 13 and you've barely moved the story. You need to not to draw things out so much. Only J.R.R Tolkien can get away with that lol. And even he just barely managed it.
I loved the slow development of inuyasha's character. Every thing was so darn intense and exciting all the time. I feel like I got too attached to the them tho.
Thanks for writing
ians chapter 29 . 2/7
I've read your story multiple times... LOVE it so much! It's really a wonderful story... Thank you ... YOU've done a great job! Please write more...
Strikersky chapter 30 . 1/21
Its over? at first I was happy I was almost done...but now what shall I do to fill the void. Could not leave this spot for the entire day but it was worth it. Thank you for the great story hope there might be another a fraction as good as this one.

-Strikersky
Liasid chapter 30 . 1/16
Such a great story. I loved it. One of the best SessInu stories I've ever read :)
Seikyo-tan chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
I was think, if Kagome is a reincarnation of Kikyo doesn't that technically make her related to Kaede?
riseofthewolf chapter 30 . 10/11/2014
This... was ... AWESOMENESS! You portrayed inuyasha's character perfectly, but I admit, I'm sorta still pissed at sessh.
Gallant Halliviere chapter 30 . 9/23/2014
I think I've said something similar before, but just to make sure, you are the most amazing author I have come across thus far. The plotline is completely enthralling, you're OCs aren't just tolerable, but characters I have come to love just as much as the actual canon ones, and I find myself returning time and time again to read the entire thing. It is no exaggeration when I say that in all my years on FF and of the very, very many fanfics I have read, this is my absolute favorite fanfiction on the entire site. I hope you continue to make masterpieces like this.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/1/2014
Wow. Just... wow. It's amazing, and I'm really glad you didn't put it on hiatus or anything. I CRIED when I realized it was the end. You're so awesome, and thanks for gifting fabric with your story!
ll
Guest chapter 24 . 9/1/2014
Nice job, shippo!
PlatinumTiara chapter 30 . 8/22/2014
Excellent story! My favorite for this pair. Much love to author.
Jussanother Otaku chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
YUSH! He finally has Inuyasha! WOOOOOOOOO! I am so excited to see what happens next!
1,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »