Reviews for Longing
TwistedforTwilight chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Being a judge in the competition I’ll have to wait to give you a real review until after you post to your own profile – that’s if you wish to do so.

But I thank you for your contribution to the contest and giving us all a little more slash to read and enjoy. Good luck in the contest!
twilightreaderaddict chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
It's amazing that he held out as long as he did. Always looking for the one, we sometimes don't see it when it's right in front of us! I'm just glad that Edward used his safe word so that the boys can finally and truly belong to each other.

Meechy
odiejae chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
fantastic, i loved it! so sad that it took them years to get together but so glad they finally did! i would love to see it continue. i would love to hear the conversation they have following this last session!
mistyhaze420 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Thank you for your entry into The Summer it All Began contest. Due to the anonymity of the contest, we are sending standard reviews to let you know we've been reading all of your wonderful stories. We will be reviewing each story with a personal review once they are posted on your personal account, so we can keep things fair and fun until the winner is announced. We appreciate your entry and good luck!
Raeya chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Wow i really love this one. Just really hope it will be continued! They are so great together
Nocturnal Emissions chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
That was simply delicious! Thank u for the hot treat!
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Simply breathtaking! Really… I’m kinda speechless… And as much as I want to plead for a continuation, I REALLY want to know what went down from their first session to the one with the other boy. Please… pretty please? My vote in return for a chapter? No, you’ll get my vote no matter what.

Thank you so much for sharing.
Withmyheadintheclouds chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Great little story. I loved it...
isacz chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
damn i REALLY loved this.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I wonder how long Jasper had followed Edward's life. Did he know what Edward was into, surely this wasn't purely coincidental? Good luck with the contest.
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
OMG. Loved this story and you should definitely continue it. It would be great to have some of this in JPOV, from when he first realised he loved Edward enough to follow him to his place of work and how he felt when he first realised Edward was a sub. And then the actions he felt he had to take to show Edward he knew who he was. I would love you to continue it and will put it on alerts just in case you decide to. Thks for writing and sharing, Debbie
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was great. Loved it. You should def continue this story. I would love to know what happened when he visited the college that made jasper look so unsure. Love the ending that jasper figured out who ed is. That he said he might have to go through with f*cking that guy. I would love to know what there concersation would have been like after this scene. Fabulous job. Melissa
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Debbi84 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I loved this story.
maryhell chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
OMG I could have read so much more of that story.