Reviews for Thoughts That Run Away
xBandanaRosesx chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This was interesting!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I honestly think that sticking to your original plan would have been good, but would have left something to be desired. This story goest beyond the sexual side of love and into the real emotional aspects of it. It's not easy to do, and for that I congratulate you. Well done.

-Charmy
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
yay, another fun read. all your fics are an enjoyable read. xD
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Write a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
No, baby, you didn't screw him up at all I loved this story. Unf.
XxSHSLFangirlxX chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
OK sure, maybe it didn't come out the way you intended, it was still good! Drew may have been slightly OOC, but I really liked it anyway! Good job!
Rainbowcastle chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Good one!

Loved it! :D
Left-to-die chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
No. Lovesick and seductive are two different things, but I think I liked this way better. But I'll never know... It was good. I really liked it. Drew seemed kind without being OOC.
LoveLoverGrl chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
No, you know this is also pretty good. It opens up a while new door for Drew. I mean, everybody takes him as the guy who would be obnoxious while in bed but this is actually something I can imagine happening.

9/10
CoolShinji chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
That was excellent! One of the best Contestshipping fanfictions i've ever read! 3
Angelus Draco chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I thought it was very sweet.

Great little story.

Laters
LuvAllPokemon chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
LOL Even though he wasn't all seductive and hot, it was a good story. :) Please do another version where he is though! XD

LAPKat
theasianwonder chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Dang drew is really umm kind of seductive on the inside where he says he can make may forget, but really nice when he was trying to comfort may! He is actually attempting to admit his feelings for may in a way. Nice story

theasianwonder
Inkorporated chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Rah, I accidentally slipped and clicked the review button before I got to finish my review! There wasn't much left, but I don't like incomplete reviews just as much as most people do.

Anyway, it was really cute. Now poor Drew has to endure the Grand Festival with all this weighing down on him. Oh jeez. xD I think I liked the comforting idea better than the seducing idea since I've read this. ;)
Coffee Craft chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh, stop it. You were fine. I enjoyed it quite a bit.