Reviews for The King of Limbs
Studio Gible chapter 1 . 4/15
Just started reading this after going through the rest of your Harry Potter Fics, great work as always
Small nitpick that I doubt will be relevant but there is no Iron Foundry in Doncaster, trust me I live here.
There's steel works in Sheffield though which is near enough.
GBTtown chapter 15 . 3/15
Had to read all 15 chapters before I made any comment. That might have been because I was enjoying the story so much I couldn't stop reading.
It is a very exciting story that has a lot of twists and turns and seems to get better with each chapter.
The Amazing Grayson chapter 15 . 10/7/2015
Still waiting, fervently and desperately waiting.
thomaseliot chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
Please, please update!
tarheelsmaniac chapter 15 . 8/2/2015
This is one of my favorite dark mystery fics by far. I think the only two close enough would be Circular Reasoning and Midnight Blues. I love the assassin/spy persona Harry has taken on, and how Ron is the more noble one, like in Midnight Blues. I also like the introduction of drugs and guns because they add a large sense of realism to the story, and give Harry a character building opportunity. I really wish you would update again, because IMO this fic is great. I know you haven't gotten maybe the response you desired, but I can say from reading half a million fanfics that yours is one of the best. You also get the grammar down, something a lot of authors seem to struggle with these days.
spfuzz chapter 15 . 7/31/2015
Agh, this is delightful. Did you abandon it?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
Ugh...just...yeah ugh...it got stupid.
mantimeforgot chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
I consider it to be a near tragedy of fanfiction that this particular piece has gone on the back-burner. Is it discontinued? If so, then I will be disappointed. This work is a fantastic piece of dark mystery, and it really helps the Harry Potter world shine. Not much in the way of magic is explained, and yet you manage to make two very solid additions to the Potter magical rules that help tie things together quite well.

The killing curse acting as a kind of consciousness removal effect helps explain Harry's connection to Voldemort in a way that Horcruxes Never Did (why didn't Voldemort ever know about his other Horcruxes being destroyed?), and the Zeitgeist phenomena is a brilliant tool for drama (character changes can be ascribed to picking up a piece of someone else and help move the plot onward).

This fic really needs to be completed, and I sincerely hope that you continue this.
Bloodfire87 chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
Wow...this is a fantastic story. Love the grittiness of it, though I must admit to wanting some more Hermione/Harry relationship. But can understand why theres not at this point. Looking forward to the next chapter and I hope it is soon.

Bloodfire87
nick chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
Another great chapter. Can't wait for the next one. I hope you find your groove and it happens to be a long one. Until next time
thaumaturge1618 chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
Incredible! This is definitely one of the most unique works I have ever come across. You have built such an incredible world of mystery and intrigue. Incredible background, characters, plots and development coupled with a truly riveting writing style.

You have done everything very well - the plots and intrigue, the inner development of characters esp. the protagonist - incredible arc regarding fear. Wonderful complex interactions between the characters - esp the trio.

I am frankly amazed that such a unique and professional work has only reviews and favourites in 100s. ten times the number would hardly begin to do justice. I am sure many more people will come and this story will achieve critical mass soon. I see you have not updated since last year.

I hope you have not been discouraged from continuing this work due to the puzzling lack of response. You have an incredible writing talent and I hope you find the time and interest to take this story to completion. Keep writing and growing your talent. Am a fan! Take care. Cheers
Guest chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
Hello post already
DarthNacho chapter 15 . 6/20/2014
Randomly found this story, and by god is it good. I could gush about it for hours, but I don't have the time. It's just too good for me... Also, Dresden files reference?
thomaseliot chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
Ok, so I just found this fic, and I'm really enjoying it! I love your version of Harry - it's always seemed totally unrealistic to me that he could possibly come out of everything he went through in canon at all well-adjusted. Your plot lines and characters are delightfully complex, can't wait to see how it all unfolds. I also very much appreciated the sly Dresden Files reference! With the greater involvement between muggle and magical worlds I can see your story being quite compatible with the Dresden-verse. Love the chapter titles, too - good mix of amusing and evocative, and the quotes at the beginning of each chapter work well too. And the literary references - are you a philosophy major? All the little things add so much depth, it's fantastic. If I could offer one piece of constructive criticism, it would be: get the 'who' vs. 'whom' thing sorted. Subject, object. It's not dire, but it is distracting. Anyway.

Thanks for writing!

tse
pucflek chapter 15 . 4/7/2014
Why doesnt this beautiful story continue