Reviews for How to Catch fYreflies
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I loved it, I hope you write more maybe a sequel or some outtakes x
TwistedforTwilight chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Being a judge in the competition I’ll have to wait to give you a real review until after you post to your own profile – that’s if you wish to do so.

But I thank you for your contribution to the contest and giving us all a little more slash to read and enjoy. Good luck in the contest!
KMK123 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This was amazing!
Raeya chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Great story. Glad they found their way together again
mistyhaze420 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Thank you for your entry into The Summer it All Began contest. Due to the anonymity of the contest, we are sending standard reviews to let you know we've been reading all of your wonderful stories. We will be reviewing each story with a personal review once they are posted on your personal account, so we can keep things fair and fun until the winner is announced. We appreciate your entry and good luck!
AuntR chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Excellent story! Loved Carlisle...
longjourneyJess chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Absolutely loved this! :)
tattedheart chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Sweet story I would love to see more of it.
Tendarts chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Loved this story! The drama in the ending, i could do without! Just love the fluf!
MsLoveForever chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Perfection! Loved the OS. The story and characters were really well written. I could clearly envision your characters. Loved Carlisle as a queen-for-a-day. LOL. I would love to read more if you decide to continue once the contest is over.
Nocturnal Emissions chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I loved this story. Very well written :)
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Sweet story. Good luck with the contest.
Withmyheadintheclouds chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is a great story. I hope you continue writing more once the competition has finished. Good luck!
aStubbornRose chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Great story. Please continue post contest so we can have some sex please. :-)
Debbi84 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012