Reviews for Beautiful Dreamer
dergunwoolverton chapter 1 . 5/2
This is so beautiful and well written. I can't explain how amazing it was to read this. I loved it.
BreathingStar chapter 1 . 3/2
Are you serious? How can you come up with these things?
Reading this was incredible, and so very beautiful. You wouldn't happen to have any Harry Potter stories lying around, would you?
Anyway, it's hard to put into words but the story feels comforting in a way, and calming. You portrayed the relationship between them in such a natural, easy way that I'm sure you'll convince anyone that it was meant to be. :)
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story, I hope you'll write many novels and make the world a happier place.
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Interesting story. A strange idea explained quite well and turned into a bittersweet story.
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
O_o
mindblown
Melody Raindo chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This headcanon explains so, so many things! Although I haven't quite accepted it, but man, your characterisation of those two is absolutely beautiful with a touch of abstractness. Well done.
deanine chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Trippy.
Shadow Hunt chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
That was so beautifully written that I don't even how you did it. To be able to get such a concept into such a sensible tale is truly remarkable. Many kudos.
Mimi the Brave chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I'm also very unsure of reality on a regular basis, but your Sherlock took it to a new level! I liked the little explanations of his behaviour, and the way characters appeared, disappeared and reappeared in his life... In the end, it's probably not meant to be understood completely.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Hauntingly Beautiful.
Puggle chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
A really creative story of which I very much enjoyed every momoent
Cleonie 'Jayne Mansfield' Quin chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
That is possibly the most beautiful story I've ever read. I'm in awe.

X
-CQ
listarine chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
God, this totally needs to have more reviews/favorites/recognition! I honestly think it's one of the best pieces out there - the idea is just so unique and...terrifying, frankly.

Maybe it's because the first time I read this it was like 4 in the morning, but I just couldn't get past how lonely, sad, frightening such a world would be like - I think you captured that really well at some points, especially with the abrupt/heart-breaking shifts that sometimes happen whenever he falls asleep.

Glad there's a happy ending though (more or less) or I would've just been so so sad for Sherlock.

Anyways just wanted to let you know I thought this was amazing!
64teeth chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
wow, that was so brilliant! I loved it!
mar-iguana chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
That made me cry! Wow, that was really intense and extremely well-written! C: Your writing style really kept me on the edge of my seat; I couldn't put it down! You did a very good job, and I had a fantastic time reading it. Keep up the good work! wd
Doni chapter 1 . 11/27/2012