Reviews for What If
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
"Tony Stark does not deal in what its" yaaaaas
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Very nicely written.
Akari owns Yasuke's soul chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I like the story
Agent Liz Mason chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I have to say, as a major Stanner fan, this was terrific. Such a great couple, and you wrote it so well.
VampireApple chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Very nice. I enjoy your writing style, and I think you nailed their personalities.
TeviLOVESAnders chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Love it! It's adorable moer please I beg of u!
Monster of men chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
really, really good. I suggest swapping being shot for getting a medal (it's really hard to write a decent fic for any pairing). once again, brilliant.
rabidyaoifangirl13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I don't know why you're stressing about writing this(seriously you're as bad as Bruce!), because it is amazing. It's fluffy, angsty, and smexy all at the same time-and that's why it's perfect. :)
S2MoonFairy chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
S a really good story. Love the way it's written.

Keep it up! :)
Time Space and Mayhem chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
WHY.
Why would you do this to me.
You make me want so much more I'm like pulling m hair in want and need of more of this beautiful ness
I love loved loved it I am going to check out your other stories now I hope you have some more avengers \(• _ •)/
TheCourtsJester chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I seriously loved it xD To be completely honest, this is my 6th time reading this fanfiction. I hope you decide to write more .
trumpetgurl chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
333333333333333 that was AMAZING GAH:DD
Ally chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Holy mother of goodness gracious me that was good! Also this is the best pairing in a long time. There's just something about Tony's cockiness and Bruce's awkwardness that fits beautifully. They seem like made for each other! :D Anyways you just made me very very happy so I'm donating an entire cookie-jar to you for this splendid effort! *hands you jar of cookies* there! Enjoy it! :D :D :D