Reviews for Mind Games
Adept94 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
That is brilliant.

Both Characters seem very canon, they are both smartasses (like in the games :D) and especially Shebas mischevious side is very entertaining in this one here ;)

Thank you for one of the best One-Shots I ever was allowed to read :D
Droory chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
HA! I actually did laugh at several points. It's written very well, and the difference between Sheba and Ivan is written very well. Characters hold true, laughs were had (and a kiss as it were) and I really liked it.

Sheba's always a good character to experiment with humour-wise and Ivan rarely gets much love. I think it's nice that you made him the focus of the story as it would have been so easy to do it from Sheba's energetic viewpoint. Bravo.
jollygreendragon chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I really like the way you write Sheba. She's got this wonderful competitive-spirit thing going on, and you can never quite tell if she's acting in accordance with herself, or in accordance with yet another game. It's a wonderful kind of ambiguity that logically works with the way I interpret her character (as, apparently, do you), and it plays out really well here.

Ivan's character was good too. I like the way he was stalling for time to delay his inevitable defeat at the start of the chapter. It feels so right for him!

...I do think that Felix might have been a biiit of a stock character here, and while I'm familiar with the doting guardian archetype, I feel like it was played just a little too straight here. Felix being around didn't do a lot to make the story more interesting except for a quick rageface, and the satisfaction of having every character in the story at once. But his part wasn't the focus of the story, so it's not that important.

One-shots are a wonderful thing to do when you get writer's block. Don't be afraid to do them more often! The world is better for having them. D
Photovoltaic chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
You gave me a perma-grin.

Good one. Sheba is always funny and Ivan needs some love. Pairing-wise, I like Ivan/Jenna, with a side dish of Isaac/Mia, of course.

Writing great as always, but I found some errors, like mispelling (?) board for bored.

Okay. This one also goes to favorites. Hey. Can you do at some point a Ivan/Jenna? Just asking.

Well. See ya later.
JamesK716 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
All in all quite nice. Just good work.

Sheba saying play a game of physical nature seemed a bit out of place to me. Then again she's a 14 year old girl. So she probably wants to kiss boys. Unless you're talking about er uh "wrestling" in which case that's completely out of place for her.