Reviews for fill my lungs with sweetness
ItsaGleeThing chapter 1 . 1/31
This fic should become a movie and I'm not even kidding! SO GOOD!
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Awww this was really good and sad! I loved it! I really wish you would have told us how Kurt died, but its okay.
Finchel-Is-Foreverr chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
WOW
I don't know how to express what I feeling after reading it.
I cried a lot (also because of Cory, it just collide together)
it just written so good I get every emotion you tried to express
amazing story. thank you for that story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
You're an excellent writer. Keep it up. I was engaged the whole time and laughed out loud. You can paint a scene with your words. That's what it's all about. Thanks.
AnOfficialGleek chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Bawling my eyes out. This is heartbreakingly beautiful. You have so so much talent. Thank you for this masterpiece. Loved it!
floatinglanterns chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Awh! Such a cute story, I have to admit this story made me tear up a lot! Love it!:) xx
shellyshell chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
That was amazing i cometely loved it. Beautiful.
sdl90 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Totally random but on the show Wilfred, Wilfred has a grody stuffed bear named Bear that he always talks to and delegates chores and tasks to and that's what Elephant reminded me of. This story seriously made me cry but it was also totally sweet. I love imagining Finchel with kids.
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Just...amazing. The characterisation was brilliant - like really brilliant - and I liked how it was sort of like a drabble but also very true to a story line. Definitely one of my favourite finchel fanfics. Well done.
lilcutie944 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Oh great one shot
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Really, really sweet and good and I agree with Mercedes, Adam is the cutest kid.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
So can I say this was the most sweetest and heartbreaking stories I've ever read. It was so good and as part of the fandom I feel ashamed not having read this sooner. It was phenomenal :)
summertimesadness chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
this is one of the sweetest stories i've ever read! i had to sit down and read the entire thing in one night because it's absolutely charming and wonderful. you're a fantastic writer! :)
Madzerz14 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This was such a good story! A perfect mix of happiness, sadness and hilariousness! Very well written! :)
JCC chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This was fantastic. So sweet, so cute, so well-written. You had me laughing and tearing up!

Well done..I wouldn't be opposed to a continuation :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »