Reviews for Superseding
tranland chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
/crying forever because I love your writing and wow this made me want to cry but then not cry and just
Wow I can't form a good sentence after reading that? Thanks.
Off to read more emotionally destructing fanfiction of yours. Wish me luck.
LittleChibib87 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
What an awesome AU
Musiclovesbest chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
That...that was freakin adorable! It was so sweet and amazing and I loved it and...and...AWWWW!

Yep best that sums up this story nicely...AWWW:)

Good job and amazing wrtig I loved it!
Natalie Nallareet chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
SO AMAZING PERFECT... JUST GAH ASDF LAKFGSFL
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Beautiful story! I love that you had Dean caring about Lisa and you wrote so well the impact that losing her had on Dean and Ben. It was thoughtful to have Cas in their lives to help Dean and care for him and Ben. That is what I would imagine Cas would do. The way Dean and Cas' relationship evolved was very real and honest. I love how Cas became part of the family in time and cared for as well. A sequel would be lovely :)
bearberry915 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Wow, this was actually a REALLY well written story. I absolutely loved it.

The thing that really caught my eye when I was reading through the summaries was the fact that it was a Dean and Ben story, a story without Lisa. I have looked for them before, they are almost nonexistent, which is why finding this made me so happy. The fact that you threw Castiel in the mix made it all the better. Of course I had to read it!

Another thing that I found you did well with this story was the emotions. One of the biggest things I look for in a story is how the author writes emotions, how much they can connect their characters with the audience. You managed to do that tedious task with ease. I have to say, one of my most favorite lines at the beginning is when Ben says "How can it be alright?" I like it so much because of how truthful the question is.

Yet another thing I particularly enjoyed was how easily you slid Castiel and Dean into a relationship. It wasn't fast and steamy, it wasn't obvious and boisterous (if that is a accurate word enough). No, you managed to establish the relationship ever so subtlety so the reader wants to read more. I know I do. Speaking of which, I would love it if you did a sequel. You've definitely written it with an open end, so you always could do it if you wanted to. Just saying.

Anyway, great story!
darkphoenix2345 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Great job writing Dean and Ben's mourning process. I liked that it took a while for Dean to realize his true feelings for Castiel and for Ben to warm up to the angel. My fav part was when Dean couldn't sleep in bed and he called Cas and told him to never leave him. How he slept holding on to his angel.