Reviews for The Immortal Life
cheesypancakes chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
So heartbreaking and sad, yet sweet and lovely

That was a truly beautiful story. I loved it with all of my heart.

Words cannot do it justice. You must write more.
GoreHetare chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Oh es tan cruel la vida para matt ;_; casi lloro me encanto la historia,me recordo a diario de una pasion extra├▒amente O.o aunque ellos no envejecieron juntos u.u

saludos hermoso fic
Repairer Of Deceptive Worlds chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This was absolutely beautiful. Your words and descriptions are lovely and heart wrenching, and through out the entire story you never failed to leave me bored while reading, trying to skim through to get to the good parts. It left me sobbing, wanting more, wanting a different ending though it was obviously inevitable. I love the pairing, and how in this they are described as a truly loving and caring pairing, not as a heart breaking pairing that leaves you torn apart. Perfect, gorgeous, please write more!
Maria chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Literally the most beautiful Franada I have ever read. I cried. Please continue writing Franada, you write Francis' character so well, so much better than anyone else I've read. Bravo.
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This is so heart breaking. What is it with Franada's reputation as an angsty, tragic and heart-wrenching pairing? Anyway, this is a beautiful and sad story. ;u;