Reviews for The Slow Burn of Love
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Aw! Happy endings! I love them! This was so sweet dear sister! You dd an amazing job baby... I enjoyed this little fic so much! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
Aw! The fluffiness in this chapter! It made all mushy and gave me that fuzzy feeling! And thank you for rec my fic!
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
You gotta love inocent little Brit! Cock-blocking everyone! lol And how much I love Burt too, the scene between him and Kurt was so sweet! I am very happy about Wevid, they finally get to be a couple! yay! But what's up with Kurt?
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
I love it when Burt comes in to a story to save the day! He is the coolest dad in a TV show ever! And you better not hurt Wes!
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
That's so sad! I bad that Wes and David has to go through all of this!
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
LOL Poor Blaine is the thirf wheel in this story! I bet he misses Kurt!
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
I loved the fact that Wes stuck by his friend's side when his mother was a bitch...The convo between Finn and Blaine made me laugh so much! I love how Finn is so suportive to his brother! In addition I love Brittany just as much as Kurt does! She is so sweet and innocent! I'm off to the next chap!
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I seriously hate Wes' mom right now! How could she think like this? I'm off to the next chap to learn what Wes did...
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
I love how nervous Blaine is about Kurt's party! I'm sure he will love it! What cracked me up was the part with Blaine screaming "Eureka"! I'm looking forward to learning more about Wes' story though...
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Aw poor Wes! I swear my heart broke a little! I hope they will work it out in the end.. P.S: I loved the HP reference!
wevid-lover chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Loved it!
wevid-lover chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
sooooo...I am speachless,that was amazing
CrazySue05 chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
I have to say that I very much enjoyed this fic because you were able to go out of your comfort zone and do something completely different! I like how it's Klainecentric but you still find yourself caring about Wes and David. :) Proud of you babes!
celesticbliss chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
I really enjoyed this! I haven't read many glee fics, and this one tops them all! Great job bb!
readingmama chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
Yay for a happy ending all around. Except for Finn and Rachel cause we all know how that ends. :(

Thanks so much for participating in Fage