Reviews for Cartoon Anime Society Z
JC 619 chapter 32 . 7/20
Good Chapter. Abit short, but still good. I'm sure Kaiser of Trios will be awesome. Anyway, Update Soon.
JC 619 chapter 31 . 5/8
Good Chapter. Chilean Championship, Sounds neat along with Al winning it. Anyway, Update Soon.
Moville Fiction chapter 30 . 12/2/2014
This chapter made my day!
no scratch that
this made my year

great chapter i cant wait to see the next one
*mosley gets at it again Sqee* i hoop mimi and hitch will come to see him fight
JC 619 chapter 30 . 12/1/2014
Good Chapter. It will be interesting to see what Edward will do next to get to his brother. Update Soon
JC 619 chapter 29 . 8/16/2014
Good Chapter. Al betrays his own brother which is pretty shocking. Can't wait to see Goliath's Debut. Update Soon
JC 619 chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
Good Chapter. Can't wait to see what happens in the Main Event. Get better soon, and Update Soon.
JC 619 chapter 27 . 5/25/2014
Good Chapter. Ganta makes his stand against the CASZ's Rookie Revolution. Update Soon.
JC 619 chapter 26 . 5/8/2014
Good Chapter. Neat to see the Debut of the Iron Fist Division. Update Soon.
JC 619 chapter 25 . 2/15/2014
Good Chapter. This Kaiser of Trios tournament seems interesting. Update Soon.
toonwriter 2.0 chapter 24 . 10/26/2013
Best CASZ PPV by far!

You really went all out for it, Jean! This was great! CASZ is STILL here!

Of course, the abundant Attitude Era tropes may get a tad bit predictable, but I'm sure AE won't DOMINATE the show and its match decisions XD

Alsooo...GREAT MATCHES! Jean vs. Ed must be MotN. And Ganta debuted? Well The DM Woodpecker must be Kane XD

All in all, pretty good PPV! I liked it :) What'll be the aftermath? I 'unno O_O...will HOOLIGAN become a CORPORATE SELLOUT? D:

Hope to see more soon!
JC 619 chapter 24 . 10/26/2013
Good Chapter. Pretty Good PPV Jean, It may just win at FWA. Update Soon.
Demon Blood Dragon Slayer chapter 24 . 10/26/2013
Yes! Edward keeps his job and finally the woodpecker Ganta debuts! Sucks that Hooligan didn't win the world title. Good show!
Moville Fiction chapter 23 . 10/6/2013
i hoop mosley will survive that the next time we see him in this fiction
cuzz holy sh*t that was painfull

i hoop hiss friends get in this fiction too cuzz i see mimi already next to him at the hospital bed
but thats just the mosleyXmimi shipper in me talking

also keep up the good work
i am a big fan of your fanfiction
Demon Blood Dragon Slayer chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Cigarette in the eye? Damn! Drake deserve that!
JC 619 chapter 23 . 10/3/2013
Good Chapter. Can't wait to see what happens between Edward, and Jean. Update Soon.