Reviews for Cartoon Anime Society Z
JC 619 chapter 34 . 6/8
Good Chapter. Great to see CASZ back in action. Update Soon.
ForceWalker chapter 34 . 5/23
Man, I actually forgot about CASZ, you were really off the map. ._. But good to see you back, Jean. XP Surprised to see it in recap form, this tourney, but hey, how it goes. If it helps you get through the story further, go ahead. Surprised UCA got a pre-recorded promo, and while in recap form, it's hard to judge a promo, I believe you did well enough with my characters. I do hope Team UCA makes it to the finals, and hey, even WINS. XP But we'll see where that goes.

I assume this goes for one side of the brackets, this chapter, seeing some companies not present, so yeah, can't wait for the next night of Kaiser of Trios, and hope Team UCA go really far. XP Hope you like the review, and I await the next part of the tourney.
JC 619 chapter 33 . 12/9/2015
Good Chapter. Finally cool to see the start of the Kaiser of Trios PPV. Anyway, Update Soon.
JC 619 chapter 32 . 7/20/2015
Good Chapter. Abit short, but still good. I'm sure Kaiser of Trios will be awesome. Anyway, Update Soon.
JC 619 chapter 31 . 5/8/2015
Good Chapter. Chilean Championship, Sounds neat along with Al winning it. Anyway, Update Soon.
Moville Fiction chapter 30 . 12/2/2014
This chapter made my day!
no scratch that
this made my year

great chapter i cant wait to see the next one
*mosley gets at it again Sqee* i hoop mimi and hitch will come to see him fight
JC 619 chapter 30 . 12/1/2014
Good Chapter. It will be interesting to see what Edward will do next to get to his brother. Update Soon
JC 619 chapter 29 . 8/16/2014
Good Chapter. Al betrays his own brother which is pretty shocking. Can't wait to see Goliath's Debut. Update Soon
JC 619 chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
Good Chapter. Can't wait to see what happens in the Main Event. Get better soon, and Update Soon.
JC 619 chapter 27 . 5/25/2014
Good Chapter. Ganta makes his stand against the CASZ's Rookie Revolution. Update Soon.
JC 619 chapter 26 . 5/8/2014
Good Chapter. Neat to see the Debut of the Iron Fist Division. Update Soon.
JC 619 chapter 25 . 2/15/2014
Good Chapter. This Kaiser of Trios tournament seems interesting. Update Soon.
Toon the Almost Survivor chapter 24 . 10/26/2013
Best CASZ PPV by far!

You really went all out for it, Jean! This was great! CASZ is STILL here!

Of course, the abundant Attitude Era tropes may get a tad bit predictable, but I'm sure AE won't DOMINATE the show and its match decisions XD

Alsooo...GREAT MATCHES! Jean vs. Ed must be MotN. And Ganta debuted? Well The DM Woodpecker must be Kane XD

All in all, pretty good PPV! I liked it :) What'll be the aftermath? I 'unno O_O...will HOOLIGAN become a CORPORATE SELLOUT? D:

Hope to see more soon!
JC 619 chapter 24 . 10/26/2013
Good Chapter. Pretty Good PPV Jean, It may just win at FWA. Update Soon.
Demon Blood Dragon Slayer chapter 24 . 10/26/2013
Yes! Edward keeps his job and finally the woodpecker Ganta debuts! Sucks that Hooligan didn't win the world title. Good show!