Reviews for Occam's Razor
Loveeeeee this story
RuKkA chapter 25 . 11/12/2015
I'm not embarrassed to say that I read all of the posted chapters in one day! I'm very excited to see where this goes. The deeper we get into your plot, the more you have me wrapped around your finger. I hope all is well with you, and that I'll get an update for this story soon! Until then I'll be (impatiently) waiting!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/30/2015
I read your story a few years ago and it easily became my favorite Snape fanfic, I just loved how you portrayed all the characters. Needless to say, I was very excited last month when I saw that it had been updated and I really hope you update it again soon - I've been checking back nearly every day.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/9/2015
I am so excited that this story has been updated again! I love your writing and your characters and looks forward to more chapters
tasteslikecupcakes chapter 25 . 6/30/2015
Love it! *heart eyes*
Tara Cytherea chapter 25 . 6/29/2015
Very well written- always amazed by your wonderful detailed description. Engaging read, but a tad disappointed there was not as much as Severus and Leviatha together as I would have liked- Sorry I am just so greedy like that!
Thank you for the update and hope for another one soon!
Cheers!
TheMarquise chapter 25 . 6/28/2015
Oh man its christmas!
Excellent update my dear, I'm glad to be reading one of your stories again. I get this weird feeling that Lucius is going to cause problems. The tension between Leviatha and Severus is rather interesting, and I hope they can both stop being so damn stubborn. However I spider that's why they're such good characters. I can't wait for an update
Tara Cytherea chapter 24 . 6/22/2015
Can't wait for your update! Hope to see lots of Severus and Leviatha soon.
Tara Cytherea chapter 23 . 6/22/2015
Well written chapter- like the conflicting and awkward feelings both are feeling. The part where Leviatha had to run out of class to go to the bathroom after their tryst to clean up some seepage is so real- life.
Always looking forward to the interaction between Severus and Leviatha. Love what Leviatha said and did before she parted. There will be more passion, right?... And longer than 15 minutes?
Tara Cytherea chapter 22 . 6/22/2015
Mmmm...Yummylicious!
This must be my favourite chapter thus far, although I must say I didn't see THAT coming. Love it and needless to say your writing is fantastic!
Tara Cytherea chapter 21 . 6/22/2015
A delightful chapter- enjoyed reading this. Sev getting caught red- handed snooping in her room, holding her lacy bra- hahaha!
Hope to see more of slimy Lucius too, he is obnoxious but hot.
Tara Cytherea chapter 20 . 6/22/2015
I can imagine Minerva reprimanding Leviatha- would have made an amusing picture.
Quite the outcome I expected from Severus, though-
I am disappointed.
Tara Cytherea chapter 19 . 6/22/2015
Me likes delicious chapter!
Looks like we are getting somewhere here...
Minerva, very wrong timing, man!
Tara Cytherea chapter 18 . 6/21/2015
Every chapter is such enjoyable read.
Just hope their relationship would not go downhill again after the 'snow fight'.
adellameeka chapter 24 . 6/21/2015
I literally have read from beginning to now in about 3 days... I love this. Please update soon