Reviews for Occam's Razor
I read your story a few years ago and it easily became my favorite Snape fanfic, I just loved how you portrayed all the characters. Needless to say, I was very excited last month when I saw that it had been updated and I really hope you update it again soon - I've been checking back nearly every day.
I am so excited that this story has been updated again! I love your writing and your characters and looks forward to more chapters
tasteslikecupcakes chapter 25 . 6/30
Love it! *heart eyes*
Tara Cytherea chapter 25 . 6/29
Very well written- always amazed by your wonderful detailed description. Engaging read, but a tad disappointed there was not as much as Severus and Leviatha together as I would have liked- Sorry I am just so greedy like that!
Thank you for the update and hope for another one soon!
Cheers!
TheMarquise chapter 25 . 6/28
Oh man its christmas!
Excellent update my dear, I'm glad to be reading one of your stories again. I get this weird feeling that Lucius is going to cause problems. The tension between Leviatha and Severus is rather interesting, and I hope they can both stop being so damn stubborn. However I spider that's why they're such good characters. I can't wait for an update
Tara Cytherea chapter 24 . 6/22
Can't wait for your update! Hope to see lots of Severus and Leviatha soon.
Tara Cytherea chapter 23 . 6/22
Well written chapter- like the conflicting and awkward feelings both are feeling. The part where Leviatha had to run out of class to go to the bathroom after their tryst to clean up some seepage is so real- life.
Always looking forward to the interaction between Severus and Leviatha. Love what Leviatha said and did before she parted. There will be more passion, right?... And longer than 15 minutes?
Tara Cytherea chapter 22 . 6/22
Mmmm...Yummylicious!
This must be my favourite chapter thus far, although I must say I didn't see THAT coming. Love it and needless to say your writing is fantastic!
Tara Cytherea chapter 21 . 6/22
A delightful chapter- enjoyed reading this. Sev getting caught red- handed snooping in her room, holding her lacy bra- hahaha!
Hope to see more of slimy Lucius too, he is obnoxious but hot.
Tara Cytherea chapter 20 . 6/22
I can imagine Minerva reprimanding Leviatha- would have made an amusing picture.
Quite the outcome I expected from Severus, though-
I am disappointed.
Tara Cytherea chapter 19 . 6/22
Me likes delicious chapter!
Looks like we are getting somewhere here...
Minerva, very wrong timing, man!
Tara Cytherea chapter 18 . 6/21
Every chapter is such enjoyable read.
Just hope their relationship would not go downhill again after the 'snow fight'.
adellameeka chapter 24 . 6/21
I literally have read from beginning to now in about 3 days... I love this. Please update soon
Tara Cytherea chapter 17 . 6/21
Awww... Severus bonding with Charlie- so sweet. Initially I was quite surprised Leviatha even considered him as her dogsitter given the way he treated Charlie before but everything ended so nicely.
Tara Cytherea chapter 16 . 6/21
Needless to say, I love, love this chapter.
Interesting that you wrote about Severus wondering whether Leviatha's legs touch when she stood straight-it was something I obsess about when I was much younger and that brought back memories
Thank you for a lovely chapter!