Reviews for Occam's Razor
yifrodit chapter 23 . 2/26
It's been 2 years...are you ever going to update or should I give up.
Jemennuie chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Another interesting chapter!
Jemennuie chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Interesting start to the story!
DeRoziersstory chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Sasssssy :) i like her!
DeRoziersstory chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
wow, even for Dumbledore that was confusing O.o. It was very good though, you clearly know what you're doing so far :)
Dorothy chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
im so enjoying this story can i ask whats your favourite harry potter fics and pairings? i love snape/older hermione, snape/oc and draco/hermione, and like your reviews below whats the pairings you cant stand?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
wow! this is an awesome start! i am going to read the rest after I've finished work lol,
i was wondering what are the other harry potter fics you have wrote? and what are your favorite pairings in this fandom? and what are the ones you hate?
LilttleFreak chapter 23 . 8/20/2013
I can't remember if I reviewed... Nor what I wanted to say... But I definitely want an update before Christmas!
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Remind me not to read this story in public, I was practically spitting with laughter. Leviatha (fabulous name, by the way) is perfect: snarky, domineering, fierce. She is trouble in a word and I can't wait to see what she brings to Hogwarts, especially as a co-worker to the empathetic, but notably upstanding Lupin.

Of the entire chapter, the thing I am most glad of is the introduction of someone who can match Snape's wit, if not outdo him when need be. Though Rowling gave a multitude of her character's their shining moments in this regard, I love the Leviatha is consistently articulate and calculating. Even this early In the story, it's clear she'll keep him on his toes, and more importantly, that she won't back down to anyone (even if she may be in the wrong.)

I have no time to read further at the moment, but I am very excited to see what you make of this OC, and of the whole Hogwarts experience for students now that she's arrived. Call me crazy but some of my favorite interactions come during class time between professors and students, so I can't wait for that especially. (Oh, I hope she really let's Filch have it at some point...just sayin')
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I will be a bit too forward and say I tend to dislike prologues, a matter of preference not principle. That being said I appreciated the little glimpses into Severus's sense of normality during the summer. You have his character penned remarkably, and as can be said for your other works, your ability to transition between scenes and conversations is masterful.

The description of different Professors, not only physically but intellectually, was very effective. If nothing else this beginning of beginnings is a huge testament to your knowledge of HP and the character's we have all grown to love. Dumbledore's quirkiness and subtle quipping tendencies, Minerva's overly vivacious intrusion, really, really awesome. I am looking forward to the introduction of your OC, and also to Severus's interaction with students, I will read on eagerly.

Just a note, some sentences are a bit wordy, great for imagery but a bit hindering in the way of fluidity. For example, "The soft whooshing noise of the light material trailing along in his wake was strangely comforting to him and he relished in the fact that he could actually hear it as he entered the tall spiral staircase that led to the upper levels of Hogwarts castle." The adjectives seemed to drag the sentence out to a point where it was awkward, but I am very guilty of doing the same thing, so don't feel bad.
Mriow chapter 23 . 5/10/2013
It's almost cruel that you've left it off at such a cliffhanger! Please update soon! I love this story 3
Guest chapter 23 . 5/8/2013
Will you ever finish this :(
Zorozee chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
I find you can convey emotions wonderfully.
Zorozee chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
I find you can express the characters emotions wonderfully and keep one wanting to read more.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
i adore this story so far.