Reviews for Veteran: Filthy, Dirty Love
PrinceJai chapter 1 . 6/5
I love this version of Sam during Dean's time in Purgatory. That he was a little lost and hurt, but kept on showing kindness. Really made me smile. And Fae. She was so beautifully intertwined, gave an interesting outsider view on Sam and Dean. Overall, this is the most amazing and heartwarming AU SPN FF. The end really got me.
Thank you for sharing!
dg.sangita chapter 1 . 5/22
This is so awesome. I usually don't read AU's and OC's bit this was so amazing I read it twice by now. Beautiful simply beautiful. The love and dynamics between the brothers is amazing. Loved it...
this fic is seriously awesome. it is sad and sweet and lovely altogether.
i have read this fic for several times (at least 3 times that i remember), and i still like it so very much..
((hugs for you))
Ren chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
A really really lovely story.
I read this a long time ago, and was really glad I could find this again. It's still a wonderful and enticing story *hugs for you*
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
I'm not one for AU or OCs, so I mean it all the more when i say this is BEAUTIFUL. Especially the ending, those lines about the simplicity of the winchester's love, and about Faes death. I fell in love with everything about this story. I'm so glad I found it this morning.
Halmaethor chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Your writing never ceases to amaze and this may be my favourite of your stories. Wonderfully conveyed, Fae was believable and I loved the subtlety of information given to us that she couldn't understand - from the shirt a size too small to the boys' reaction to 'It's a Wonderful Life'. Your imagery and description, as always, is beautiful. An excellent read.
authorwannabe101 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Aw... you almost made me cry. Great story!
suzee51 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I especially got caught up in the tone and your well written characterizations. But may I please ask for clarification on one point?

I was reading along, really in to the story line when I came across this phrase: "to see a love so purely selfless that it was FILTHY, that it was DIRTY in all the right ways". I stopped reading, canted my head and thought: "What? I don't understand what the author is trying to communicate with those words". I read and reread the phrase over & over. I still can't grasp your meaning.

Could I ask for clarification? Since your story really meant something to me, I want to understand the full meaning you were imparting.

Thanks so much for writing this well conceived, well written story.
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
What a sweet, warm, wonderful and totally delightful AU spin on what happened during that period in the boys lives. Actually brought tears to my eyes at the end. Well done!
sammy.winchester.35977 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
so so sweet
Jily4 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
What a beautiful story! You captured Sam and Dean and their perfectly. On outsider POV is always a favorite of mine, also, so thanks!
Antlerish chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Well... after reading this again for probably the fourth time, I couldn't not leave a review.
This is easily one of the most well-written, beautiful, touching pieces of fanfic I have ever read.

The fact that it's written from Fae's point of view gives the whole thing an overall frank manner, which works so well to simply convey every fact and nuance of this story.

Well done! This will always be one of my favorites :)
Sandy-it-is chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
That was absolutely beautiful.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This story is very moving. I loved every word of it. You seem to explain Sam and Dean's love for each other as brother. It is very beautful.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 9/20/2012