Reviews for A Sudden Proposal
Madysen.Hoke chapter 40 . 9/19/2012
I absolutely love this story. The way you've written it, your voice, ' development... All of it is fantastic. Thank you for posting it and allowing me and fellow phans to have a chance to read it. Are you going to continue it, or is this the end. That is my only question, but it is a wonderful story, please don't stop writing.
Everyonedeserveslove chapter 40 . 9/16/2012
I beg you to please continue!
Tiffany chapter 40 . 3/8/2012
I sure hope you decide to continue the story...this is only the beginning (one would hope)
Fan chapter 40 . 2/16/2012
CONTINUE PLEASE :D
klweiss92 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
OOC, too fluffy. Do you even know what PotO is actually about?
LadyCavalier chapter 37 . 7/25/2011
THANK YOU! TuT
LadyCavalier chapter 32 . 7/25/2011
OH NO! I cant decide if that was technically betraying Erik, but if he, God forbid, actually saw them, then he would think so. Oh, the angst! ToT
LadyCavalierheremydear chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
Shalalalalala my oh my,

Looks like de boys too shy

Not gonna kiss de girl...
LadyCavalier favores this fic chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This may just be the best phanfic I have ever read! - SERIOUSLY, it is awesometastic and FLUFFY with a capital happiness!
Syron13 chapter 32 . 4/9/2011
Never thought I would say this but I'm right there with you Raoul. Totally bewildered. What the heck was that Christine? It felt like it was out of nowhere that it was almost a Raoul dream sequence of what he wanted to happen.
Syron13 chapter 27 . 4/8/2011
First line of the next chapter "Merry Me."
Syron13 chapter 25 . 4/8/2011
Ok worst case murphy's law who ever it is that just showed up will be the fop.
Sparkhouse chapter 40 . 3/22/2011
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Please don't keep us hanging. PLEASE!
edka88 chapter 40 . 3/10/2011
Dear authoress,

I very much loved your story so far. I hope you'll finish it someday but if not, please, let me know not to wait for that in vain. I liked to read your work very much.

Edka
Cali978 chapter 40 . 12/30/2010
wow...this story's taken EIGHT years? lol do I even want to start? will it be completed? I'm hesitant to read it, some authors completely abandon their stories... IDK just rambling sorry lol