Reviews for Out of Thin Air
LCextrordinaire chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I was really hoping hat Tahno would get his bending back some how, but even thought that didn't happend, I wouldn't want this any other way. Great job.
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
:) this made me smile.
Midnight4568 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
D'aww! Great story! Please write more Tahorra. :)
MalaMorskaVila chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
omg. This is so beautiful, I can't even put into words
madly9 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Interesting I sight into Korra and Tahno. I can easily picture this in the show.
Desired Dreams-XS8018 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Just letting you know, but "litchi" is supposed to be leechi (how the show spells it) or lychee (how it's spelled in real life.) What's funny is that "litchi" is the beginning of it's scientific name XD (full being:Litchi chinensis according to wikipedia), so I guess you are kind of right :P

Anyway this is pretty interesting, I like that the feelings aren't forced and that not just Tahno who's hurting. (Yay for Korra Love :P) That last sentence got me :3 (I smiled)
minto-fresh chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
that was really great ;u; i enjoyed reading it
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I really loved this! I love seeing Tahno and Korra bonding after he loses his bending and how the end up helping each other. :)
Misha chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Sobs that wa Charactization was spot on ugg tahno pulled at my heart strings!

It's so refreshing to see him well written!

Korra was also fabulous asdgrssjdbdkal everything was fabulous
fading ink chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This is so brilliant. The romance, if there was any, was the understated kind just /designed/ to pull at heartstrings. I... just. Wow. The Makorra that canon pushes for hasn't really grown on me, strangely, even though I like it in a 'Oh, so it's there' sort of way; but I don't think I've ever considered the possibility of Tahnorra. After reading this, it seems so much more... poignant than Makorra could ever hope to be. Korra was perfectly IC, but the way you write Tahno is just amazingamazingamazing. He comes off as a sympathetic character, without spiraling into a mess of angst and sentimentality. And that last sentence was perfection. It felt like a confirmation of something unspoken between them. Brilliant.
tahno chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
uh wow, this is amazing
notsosecretlyramona chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Ah, I love this. You put the characters in completely different scenarios, but somehow managed to keep them pretty true to their personalities. I also like that this wasn't full-out romance-in many ways, it's more powerful this way. Nice :)
Allessondra Octavia chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh, you can't just make this masterpiece a one-shot! That's cruel. I'm kidding about that last part, but seriously, please make this a multi-chapter! It's one of the best wrotten Tahorra fanfics out there. Please with a sundae as big as the Dubai tower with whipped cream and Tahno on top?