Reviews for Seasons May Change
lucimonk chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
i like this. even though it's been a long time, do you ever think if finishing this? :D
YaoiLurver4Ever chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I love this story so far you've done a really great job! Please update soon okie? And do your best i'llbe rooting for you~! :D
Kami011 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
50!\o/

i love your fic!

please! updatee! ;~~;

gimme more! *.*
Fenikkusu Koi chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
UWAA! This is so good and I'm not happy that you haven't updated for so long! Did you decide not to continue this? PLEASE CONTINUE! XDD This is really good! Hehe! Until next time! Nyaa!
Raven Deathstar chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
please update this story soon!

~ Raven
A.S.N.S.H chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
And...over here?

Yukis so cute!

This fic is so cute !
Orange Rose chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
WHERE DID HE GO TO COLLEGE?
pisces-twins chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
I love this fic! -

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~Aqua~
GhostHelwig chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
I really, really love the beginning to this story, and I dearly hope you will be writing more to it soon. You managed to keep everyone in character, and I'm honestly curious about where you're going to take this fic. Rock on!
Cat chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
WOW! I really, really like this story! Please continue! Is Kyo still in touch with Tohru? update soon!
Verg chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Please continue! I must read more! I must! UPDATE NOW!
Phasera chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
This is a perfect first chapter for the epic Yuki/Kyou love story I've been dying to find. Alas, it is only just beginning! This one chapter shows more promise then a dozen other completed ones I've read. Please do continue! _~
kaesaku chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
OMG!

pls, pls continue this..

please~

it has a really good introduction, and

i bet the story's gonna be good too.

please~ pretty please~
Yukichu chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
_ Very cute chapter, update soon!
MoonCigar chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
will you continue this story? if oyu think no then thats the wrong answer. continue this story please, i'm wanting to read more but theres no button that says next chapter...
kero: don't you have a book project to finish?
yueh kitsune & kero oukami