Reviews for Above the Limit
cmaa225 chapter 4 . 12/11/2018
Batman seems like he is very protective of Robin...I wonder why so much matchmaking is trying to happen with Robin and Superboy? I think Wally is quite lovely for Robin, keep it going!
cmaa225 chapter 3 . 12/11/2018
Oh damn...Artemis is a snitch, she gonna get stitches! And Wally is racking up those points in the adorableness department real fast. Dick...shame on you for giving into peer pressure! But I’m proud of you! :3
cmaa225 chapter 2 . 12/11/2018
Oh my lord...If I was Dick and I said what he said to Wally, and all Wally says back to me is can we wait until Sunday. I would have buried him six feet under the whole earth, and burned his ass. With a glare for good measure, but since I’m such a benevolent being and romance really is a weakness of mine I guess I can forgive him. Just don’t fuck this up Wally West or lord knows Dick will murder you. And I absolutely love the play on emotions in this chapter, very clever how you keep this up!
cmaa225 chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
Oh my god. This it too cute! Like the beginning when Dick just snaps at Barbra and says in no uncertain terms that he had sex. That is too funny, god I can relate to that so much. I would be like yes I had sex, next question. Holy sashimi on a Tuesday if this is how any of these stories go, imma just go ahead and bi he read all of these stories! Also I can’t help but start singing in my head that Madonna song “Like a Virgin” just too comedic and hella hilarious. I’ll start reading the next chapter ASAP and review it!
VeronicaChase chapter 13 . 9/5/2017
Omg I gotta get ready for school lol but I'll probs try to read the sequel on my school iPad
VeronicaChase chapter 11 . 9/5/2017
Oooooh this just got even better
VeronicaChase chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Why tf is the ac on 50?! XD
roseangel013 chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
This is a really epic story. reading the original and then reading this makes me really sad because of the relationship the two of them had and then lost. will we ever find out what happened to ali that night or during the time he was lost?
animegal1357 chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
omg... the ending was so sad
60secondstopain chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
I may sound stupid but listening to sad music and reading this has made me cry like hell, it's so beautiful! xx T_T :)
Hermes96 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
this is the best dick/wally fanfic iv'e read in a long long time well done :)
Wintress chapter 13 . 1/18/2013

this si fucked up

cries

the goodbye part was weird though

but the ending was perfect. omg.
Wintress chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
FYEAH

YOU GO DICK
Wintress chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
sdfjksdlfjsdklfjsdf

that's another birdflash fic i've read about one person leaving for like 2 years...or 3...or 6...even...

fuck

why do i have a feeling that roy was in on this

fuck you roy

i hate you now
Wintress chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
Man, finally Martian Manhunter is mentioned in a fic.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »