Reviews for Skylight
Biichi-gi chapter 1 . 4/15
Since I put a fave on this, I feel obliged to make a comment as well. Good tense action and nice interpretation of the befuddled aspect of shock. I also liked the 'wit of the staircase' approach to finding the skylight.
Man, I can't believe you did that to Sam! Better him than Ed, but all the same... The only thing i, being fond of him as well, would have liked to know is that he WAS going to be all right. I mean, Ed IS super, but he is not a physician;)
ladybria chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
The Sam whump was great, but I'd have loved a few moments after the event showing some sort of recovery. Otherwise well done!
Qbert12 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I loved this. Looking forward to more like this.
Ealasaid Una chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Well is he ok?
Hailee chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
More story!
Hope06 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Awesome job you should continue this. I would love to see a bit of the recovery
RMNicki chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
:o Whoa. This was really good, are his hands going to be okay!?
GlitterDustKJ chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
ASDFGHJK. Seriously, you're like a writing genius! This was amazing!
J9yee chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Another great Sam whump! Any more in that great mind of yours? :)
Kifu chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Even if with a few amount of words, you capture the scene very well. Not only that, but in the two Flashpoint stories I have read from you, you tend to stay very in-character. With many characters to work with, you manage to keep them all within the picture, but never lose your focus. Your attention to character interaction and emotion is definitely appreciated. It's a subject that a lot of fanfiction authors either skim over or fail at altogether.

I absolutely love how such a simple mistake can be so exciting in this short story. Sam's focus, Spike's endless encouragement, Ed's voice of reason ... it's very well played. I love these guys, and I feel you haven't failed them in your story. I would definitely want to read more from you.
Kc chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I really liked it are u going to add more or is this a one shot
JAM fan chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
aww my poor Sammy. He's gonna need some loving for sure! Another chapter would be great after this. Thanks for another great read.
ShadowMayne chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Loving the Sam whump! I hope Ed's right and his hands are ok. :)

You write awesome fics, any chance of a few more like this?
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh my you really like putting Sam through the wringer don't you lol yeah I know I should talk! haha oops! Of course he'd be okay b/c he can't get another job! Loved spike trying to save him and then Ed showing up of course :) But glad Sam didn't give up - he'll def need some nursing now! :) Thanks again

AiP

PS: you really gotta read On Thin Ice now lol
Tirsh chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Dayum! You sure do like to beat up on my Sam - and I love to read it so I'm sure that doesn't say anything good about me. I know it's a one shot and you didn't leave him hanging (literally) but you kind of left us hanging... so that's it? you're just gonna hurt him and not follow up? With some angst or jammy comfort or anything? because I'm not sure I believe Ed. Just saying.

Also - waiting less than patiently for Hit and Run ...