Reviews for The Jellyfish
I LOVE SPAMANO
TheRollingCat chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I really want Spain to take over the world now!
In other news, this fic is magnifico
...not that I like it or anything...bastardo...:)
Tiili97 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
God, I love the way you write Romano. Perfect. Just enough snarky sarcasticness mixed with complete denial. It literally has me sitting here flailing from glee. And Sp- uhh, Antonio is just friggin ADORABLE. Gotta agree with you on that, Romano. *dodges thrown tomato*
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
haha, i love stories like this, when they're in Lovi's point of view and all bitchy. especially when he's at war with himself XD

I loved this, it was brilliantly written with an awesome story plot :D
Allers3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Ahhh, I was just giggling all throughout this Your writing was lovely, and this was an adorable story x3 Everyone was written really well, and it was funny-but-also-cute, which is fantastic because sometimes that sort of thing doesn't come out well, and, um, I loved it.

Soooo... Well. Yeah, that's everything, haha. So, keep writing!

Ally
LauraFoxin chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
OMG this was the best ever i laughed so hard ;D
Punk Rock Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This was sooooo adorable! Lovino denying his true feelings until the end is always the best!

Whoa, Francis tried to rape him? For some reason, that doesn't surprise me at all. XD

I loved this, and it put me in an excellent mood. Great job!

Ja ne! :3

PRK
Elsyra chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
That was SOOO CUTE! Can has tomatoes now, plz? I need them for my tortellini pasta sauce. _ Aww, I love Lovino and his bad attitude and denial. He and Spain are so cute together! I also like Antonio's idea of ruling the world with peace and love and tomatoes and turtles for everyone. Hit that up with all the favourite Hetalia pairings, and that's my kinda world! :) Great job with this story.

Elsie
FallingforWerewolves chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Awww, that was adorable!
doujinshininjah chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
:3 So kawaii

Heh heh, Spain jellyfish! Fusososo!

Great job you!
StarrNight chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Okay, so that's just plain cute. No way around it. I really liked the line when Lovino talks about Antonio's eyes and the whole "not coming up for air and finding happiness" and stuff. Very poetic!

Great job!
LoOnEyLuNaLoOvEgOoD chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That was soo cuuteee! you're a very good writer I hope to see more from you!
b4ndg33k chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
i think that was about one of the most adorable things i've read this year! it was so cute and i think it would actually be in character for Antonio to hatch a plan like that. do you think you could write anymore beach one-shots? i love my fluff!
Me chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I loved this so much! It's so perfectly Romano, which was a relief, because I keep reading stupid OOC stories with Spamano in it, and it annoys me. This? This was perfect.