Reviews for Amazed Much?
xX Blood-Bond Xx chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
I'm going to give you an honest review. Ready?
Your chapters are too short, it looks sloppy, there doesn't seem to be any thought put into it, and its not very interesting. The fact that your authors notes are longer then your 'chapters' is a bad thing and you make it sound like you were actually trying.
Now don't get fussy. I'm going to give you some tips on how to improve. For one you need to make your chapters longer. At least 1200 words is a good amount. Secondly, you need to improve your grammar. If you do those two things it will be like the normal fanfiction newbies story.
If you try writing out a plot and actually put some effort in this then I have no doubt in my mind that it could be very good.
dragovich11 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Great keep writing.
no one chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Plez contuine you are a really good writer. I like this story alot.
potterwholockian56 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Please Continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Write more now!
SnowFaul chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I'm sorry but I'm ohh so confused. What's the summary?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Hey it's your friend here (If you know what I mean)! Continue this please! Even though I don't get it much I want to read something funny and all the other stories are lovey-dovey and have a lot of OC's. So make your story hilarious!
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
I wonder where the heck this story is going. Because right now, I'm fairly confused. However, I would still like to see where this story is going. If you want someone to help with the grammar and such, I can beta for you. :)
cutiepiepaige817 chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
You are one crazy girl. Nice story but please EXPLAIN it. I do not understand the frickin ending!
cutiepiepaige817 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Okay nice story but...know idea WTF is going on. seriously what is this story about?
Beautiful Redemption chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
YAYAYA! It's longer! I'm really glad you extended it, and didn't leave us with as much as a cliffy before! Ha I loved Ash's reaction to Scott. And Scott's reaction to Meghan. And Meghan's reaction to Scott. And.. Well you get the point. Anyways, great job! Wondering who these names are! UPDATE! ;)
Hanamiya Makoto chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Wow :o I love your amazing storyline. Scott's reaction is pricless. Please update!
My-Tails-Too-Big chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
That was...FANTASTIC! If you don't keep writing I'll die! Do you WANT me to die? ((I hope not)) UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!
My-Tails-Too-Big chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
O.o I LOVEZ IT! () () () () UPDATE!
MED chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I realy want to see where this goes. Its good so far but please please wright longer chapters. Cant wait to see where it goes! :)