Reviews for MWDC: Blue Beetle: Launch
SamThousand chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Great story, can't wait for more.
He Who See's chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Yay! Finally someone gives the new Blue Beetle the respect he deserves!
X-Over chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Another wonderful crossover story to your MWDC universe. Please do keep up the good work, and please don't burn yourself out doing so, OK? Also, I would like to request if you could get the ball rolling in writing your your version of the Avengers, especially to honor the Avengers movie that was released last month, and that I hope that it is good as the movie (especially the action scenes particularly those huge-ass fight scenes in NY City, as well as the interactions between the various members of the Avengers, and also add your version of the schwarma scene), OK? Please let me know. Thank you. :)
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Veruy nice job on the new story, I'm looking forward to more.

2 mistakes I saw: "Did I?"; Should be "Am I?".

"its hair a ruddy red"; shouldn't "ruddy" be "rubby"?
Phygmalion chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Man, you're busy! This makes what, the fourth or fifth fic that you are working on simultaneously? I hope you're able to keep up with the workload - normally I'd be a bit worried about an author who was trying to write so many stories at once. I'm assuming that you have an outline that will tie them all together, though. I'm looking forward to seeing how you do things here, especially since you're introducing Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, and what seems like twelve different villians in this story, not to mention AIM. Kudos especially for your usage of Spanish in this chapter/story. Great job, and looking forward to the next chapter!
Jokermask18 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Very nice. Did I see a young Booster Gold in there somewhere?
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Mysterious start. Nice.

Who were those other kids with Booster?
CMR Rosa chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I,m a fan of Blue Beetle to, I can't wait for the next chapter.