Reviews for Either Way
Isarnicole chapter 29 . 12/4
I'm bummed that this has probably been abandoned, but it really was a fantastic story. The emotions you wrote were heartbreaking at times. I felt an actual physical response. I also love how K & P were a team and a couple through nearly the entire story and not just the end. If you never get around to finishing it, that's ok. You can definitely be proud of what you have written for sure!
Please update
lebby04 chapter 29 . 10/16
This is probably one of my favorite Everlark fics. You write the emotions and feelings of Katniss and Peeta so well and as a reader, I feel them acutely. I'm sad that this story is unfinished, but I'm happy to have read the journey Katniss and Peeta have taken, especially emotionally, in overcoming the scars of the games.
amie94 chapter 29 . 10/13
I almost skipped reading this story because of the not so interesting summary but thank god I didn't ... I loved this story and not many stories I read here have done justice to both characters and plot according to me but this story really did it ... so kudos to you ... as for the end ... please please let Katniss kill Coin at least if not snow! Because I hate her! And she deserves it! Waiting for your final chapters so please update soon. love ya!
geekymoviemom chapter 29 . 8/13
I've spent the last two days reading this entire story, and out of the literally hundreds that I've read it is in my top five. I think you have captured the characters perfectly and I absolutely love the story! I'd love to see it finished. :)
SolQ chapter 29 . 8/7
When are you going to keep writing?! Please you can't just leave it there. It is relly good. Keep going please.
Have we had enough patience yet? An update maybe? You're so close to the end! It's wrong to just leave us hang in now! :-(
Melindaleo chapter 29 . 7/23
This has to be one of the absolute best HG fanfics I've read. The emotional toll and impact you are able to evoke is astounding. I literally found myself in tears during several passages. I'm a huge Peeta fan, and I thought you did him justice. Both in canon and fics, I feel his suffering and the complete unfairness of the way he's treated is often overshadowed by Katniss' selfishness, yet you caught it completely. Well done.

I'm still astounded that you abandoned this with only two chapters left to go. I hope everything in your real life is okay, and if you have a spare moment, I'd greatly appreciate a quick PM if you'd just tell me how you'd planned to finish? I want to know Coin's reaction to Katniss' awesome decision, and if she was really heartless enough to send Peeta to District 12 alone. Did she get hers in the end?
Ssintak chapter 29 . 5/29
I really hope you finish! I've read the entire story in less than 4 days. I'll keep you on alert so hopefully I'll get more :)
Guys this story was abandoned, it hasn't been updated in 3 yrs. Yes it sucks but what's done is done there are many other fics out there. I recommend "Everything Grows", it's a beautiful and accurate take on how Katniss handles pregnancy with Peeta by her side. Also "Have Heart My Dear" is a take on what would have happened if Snow forced Katniss and Peeta to have children. It starts in Catching Fire and moves onto Mockingjay to the epilogue. These two fics are truly amazing reads!
Emilie80 chapter 29 . 5/19
Haaaz frustration!
Cela fait quasi 3 ans qu'il n'y a pas de update...cette fic est-elle abandonnée?
C'est vraiment dommage!
I miss this story so much. I would love even a epilogue. Something to end it.
District12Divergent chapter 29 . 2/27
This whole thing is GOLDEN
SmartKoala chapter 28 . 1/25
I love this version so much better than the original hunger games plot. It was just too morbid for me! It left me feeling yuck inside, but your version is based on hope not despair. Thank you so much for your writing. Please finish!
chnctgislnd07 chapter 29 . 1/16
Love the story! Seriously . One of th ebb best Hunger Games, in Panem AU fanfiction e ever read. Really wish you would come back and finish this amazing tale :)
1,339 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »