Reviews for Either Way
EbunnyLove chapter 29 . 10/1
I really hope you do post those final two chapters and the epilogue because this is a wonderfully written story. I like the Original plot elements you've created. I love this version of Peeta and Katniss as well
The magical sleuth chapter 18 . 8/13
Hi! I know it has been 5 years since you last updated, but I just wanted you to know how good this story is. The best I have ever read. Even though the story isn't finished, I think if you were to never finish it, this chapter ended it well. When I started reading it, I was dreading having to read a story that didn't end, but I don't regret it at all :) I'm going to follow and Fav this story, so PLEASE consider updating. All of your fans would love it. :)
Vclark000 chapter 29 . 8/5
It has been such a great story , disappointing that you never finished it. Also, you never wrote anything else...your a great writer, I hope you eventually continue.
Haley Renee chapter 29 . 6/10
This is a fic I occasionally reread because it's so good. And even though it's incomplete, this remains one of my all-time favorite Hunger Games fics. Thank you so much for writing it!
Hi..yeah it’s been 5 years, is that patient enough?
"I never wanted any of this." Nice use of canon. I hope things are better in District 8.
Juststella1 chapter 29 . 1/27
I think you said it in a nutshell here... "Pain and sacrifice, that's how lessons are learned."

Peeta will always be there for Katniss. He's been there all along. She just needed time (albeit they never have enough time) to catch on to what he meant but she finally saw what was important. Love not hate.

She doesn't need to owe now she understood what Peeta meant.

It's sad for me as a reader knowing yet another great story will unlikely be completed. I knew from the first chapter that this had not been updated for some time and the "two chapters and epilogue" might never eventuate. But it looked like such an interesting story that couldn't be ignored.

If bellissimaanima is reading this review, I wish you well and success in whatever path you have chosen and thank you for sharing your story. It has been an absolute pleasure to read up to this point. :)
Juststella1 chapter 28 . 1/26
Peeta's perfect world sounds heavenly!
Juststella1 chapter 26 . 1/26
I knew Katniss wouldn't stay that mad at Peeta for too much longer.

Haymitch is still looking out for Katniss and Peeta. Giving the camera crew the wrong location was just a piece of how he looks out for them. LOL!

Peeta holds that sea glass out to show Katniss that she has to return to get it back. "I love you too, always."

The little promise she made him is another thing keeping him together. LOL!
Juststella1 chapter 25 . 1/26
Peeta thinks his episodes makes him a burden. I hope Katniss doesn't stay mad at him too much longer. Especially with the mission a few days away. Wasted time away from each other.

Haymitch is right not to trust Coin about the'rest'.
Juststella1 chapter 24 . 1/26
It looks as though Coin got her wish with the star-squad rescue mission.
Juststella1 chapter 23 . 1/25
"And that's why Katty was so sad when you were gone?" Straight from the mouths of babes.
Juststella1 chapter 22 . 1/25
Katniss finally got to thank Peeta for the bread. A sweet and tender moment.
Juststella1 chapter 21 . 1/25
I loved how Peeta was waiting for Katniss. Beautiful reunion.
Juststella1 chapter 20 . 1/25