Reviews for Either Way
Affirmed chapter 28 . 8/15
Any chance you'll ever share those two final chapters and epilogue? I just adore this story and keep returning to read it periodically. :D
finchel3 chapter 29 . 8/5
I Simply loved it. I mean, it is unfinished, but it may be the most realistic and greatest fanfic I've read so far. I wish I had an ending, but I simply loved it
wonderishome chapter 29 . 7/6
I love this story.
horrible
4everDestined chapter 29 . 6/20
I started this story two days ago because I was starting back on my hunger games fanfic kick and the premise looked interesting. I then thought to myself, "oh! 29 chapters and it hasn't been updated in almost 4 years... It's totally done"

I digress, I should have looked at the last chapter before starting this like I usually do or i wouldn't be this heart broken.

THIS WAS SO GOOD. at first I was weary, I hate hate hate Katniss so much and seeing how this was written in mostly her pov had me second guessing reading it. She still annoys me, that's never going to change, but they way you wrote peeta was the best. I love peeta stories the best, especially ones a s well written as this.

The character interactions! The bromsnce of jo/finn/peeta... Everything was so believable and in character... I'm not worthy.

:( you said you had 3 chapters left and you leave it like this? Not cool, man. I hope you're well.
lzhu chapter 29 . 6/4
OMG THIS IS SUCH A GOOD FANFICTION!
I really hope you don't stop. I need to see the end! I think I speak for the vast majority of people when I say that this is amazing. You really put brightness in my day so I want to thank you for taking the time and effort to make readers happy! I truly appreciate it and I hope you won't stop. Thank you!
Shellibug chapter 29 . 5/28
Hello there!
I've just reread this fantastic story and loved it just as much the second? third? time :)
I would love to read their happy ending if you get around to writing it.
If not, thank you so much for the story so far.
Best wishes x
Oliver Williams chapter 4 . 5/4
I love this book. Especially Peeta's side, l i used to know of my old school in hawthorn Great Book though! :)
top story chapter 29 . 4/24
For the ending please have Coin and Snow dead and then them living a big peaceful happy ending together
top story chapter 12 . 4/24
Only Peeta in the Quarter Quell? No Katniss? Does that make him the mockingjay?
dragonBug27 chapter 29 . 4/16
Waaaaaah unfinished with just two chapters and an epilogue to go :'( that constitutes as torture no? Totally worth the read though - great story!
Ginny chapter 2 . 4/7
Good ending!
Ginny chapter 1 . 4/7
Before i continue i would just like to add ...
Peeta isn't himself, Peeta would't do that.
But otherwise i love it!
Awesome.
R-dude chapter 29 . 4/4
Abandoned two chapters before completion? I'd berate you but I've been there, done that, got the Tshirt. So eh.

I liked your story, for what it's worth.
Hi, I thoroughly enjoyed your story! I have read dozens and dozens of fanfics but this one is my all time favourite! I read it several times already and I never got bored. I really love how the relationship between Peeta and Katniss develops. My favourite scene is the scene at the beach. That is beautiful. You have a great way with words.
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story.
I hope everything is fine in your personal life!
1,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »