Reviews for Either Way
nice:
Pedro52 chapter 1 . 10h
nice
Lexie.Brown chapter 29 . 14h
Hey can you please finish this story! It's my favorite!
Angie731 chapter 29 . 5/30
With 2 chapters left (and an epilogue) I can't believe this got left hanging. I imagine you must have had the chapters and epilogue generally or mostly written. Where are they? If you need a beta or anything, I volunteer. But a story this good shouldn't be left at the one yard line. These readers have waited long enough. Please update? Please?
pls pls update...
pls pls pls update!
Matainer chapter 2 . 4/23
Have you given up on the story?
Where did you go?
Hope all is well
Evangeline the Gothic Angel chapter 29 . 4/11
Oh goodness, goodness no. Is there no more?
luafontes chapter 29 . 4/4
I know that you're probably not going back go this story anymore, but you need to know how amazing it is! It is the best cannon divergence I've read (and I read a lot of them!)
Whatever you're doing with your life, I hope you're using your creativity and your way with words!
Lunne Lunnaris chapter 29 . 3/24
Your story is worth waiting for. I look forward to reading the next chapter!
Affirmed chapter 21 . 3/5
I've officially lost track of how many times I've returned to this story... It's the perfect blend initial angst, slow burn and passionate payoff. I do hope you return to it one day; but even if you don't, it shall always reign as one of my very favourites.
This is the most depressing ass story I have ever read
18munozn chapter 1 . 2/12
Please update! I've been waiting a really long time and nothing has happened. I'm still waiting to see what happens, update soon.
NotMyBabies chapter 29 . 2/11
Damn, I didn't realize this was incomplete! Oh well, this is a pretty good ending for me anyway. I'm glad Katniss didn't go.
1,296 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »