Reviews for The Probe Saga
Mystical Myst chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I read your story and I have to say that while it was alright, it seems wrong to say that you are tired of all of the fluff and angst when you yourself insert a lot of it in your own work. Might want to take a look at that.
Adriana Mendez chapter 10 . 11/9/2004
Tsunake chapter 10 . 9/27/2004
-purrs throatily- I have been ensnared by your clever words. And now, to find out exactly what DOES happen during a Saiyajin mating ritual...wonderful work m'dear. -continues purring-
Garowyn chapter 10 . 8/25/2004
Is this the end of the story. Well, anyway, great work!
Min Farshaw chapter 10 . 11/26/2003
Nice story , I really like it.

Though i must admit, I don't ussually look for B/V romances, This is really good! I'm really enjoying the dialouge between Vegeta and Bulma, though I find the way you express thoughts (with "") A little confusing o_O. (I keep thinking that they are talking:p) Anyway...

I hope that you update soon!

~Min Farshaw
Eanna chapter 10 . 10/6/2002
BLAH! I finally got through this chapter! Between parents and sisters I tell you, it's so hard to finish anything! Anyhow totally love how Vegeta drug her off and tried to set her straight, but she sent him for a loop. WOO HOO! GO BULMA! And as for Trunks, I feel so bad for him! I mean you think about how he really never had a chance for a normal childhood. Blah, poor Trunks. Anyhow, I'm gonna check out your other story! about Saiyan mating rituals. My my my! Anyhow, update soon! :-)

Eanna chapter 8 . 10/5/2002
okay this line: "Up until yesterday Vegeta was nothing more to her than an arrogant, self-serving bastard that happened to have a body that could stop traffic" made the chapter AWESOME! lol. Just thought that you'd like to know that!

Eanna chapter 7 . 10/5/2002
what a good chapter! Vegeta went SSJ, saved the girl, kissed the girl, and could still maintain his pride! Poor stupid Goku tho . . lol.

Eanna chapter 6 . 10/5/2002
MAN! I thought that the problem was solved but you fooled me! Vegeta was pretty smart for figuring that out though . . . but he isn't gonna kamikaze in the next chapter is he? AHH! Okay okay . . . I'll just read the next chapter!

Eanna chapter 5 . 10/5/2002
lol, don't ask me why, but that this one line just cracks me up: "Subject: Male, Saiyajin. Height..." - the reason is b/c Vegeta is kinda short and it's funny how he flys off before it can say his height! Maybe it was just a coincidence . . .:-)The reaction by the Z fighters that Vegeta was with Bulma was humorous too . . . I'm reading on!

Eanna chapter 4 . 10/5/2002
lol, I totally love Bulma's reaction to the probe - 2 funny! The ONLY drawback to this chapter is that it's so short! :-) You are forgiven though!

Eanna chapter 3 . 10/4/2002
Ah, the beginning of the chapter starts out with Vegeta insulting Bulma's sense - we all know it's only b/c he cares so much! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Trunks in the chappie again . . . good good! And at the end you introduce the other DBZ characters! I like that a lot - most V&B fanfics only have them in it (I'm guilty when I write of NOT putting other characters in it . .) Anyhow, al around you are doing a GREAT job. If I don't review anymore chapters tonight it's simply b/c I'm dead tired and I'm heading outta town tomorrow! :-D Keep up the AWESOME work!

signed: Brucie Lee

(I'm too lazy to log in . . lol)
Eanna chapter 2 . 10/4/2002
Ah, Vegeta flirting in his own way w/ Bulma at the beginning. It's so funny how he insults her looks when he knows she's the most beautiful thing he had ever seen! And YAY Mirai Trunks is in your story! ::dances around::: Him, Vegeta and Bulma are in my humble opinion the BEST DBZ characters! :-D By the way, I totally love the interrogation that Yamcha gives Bulma! Vegeta eavesdropping is just TOO PERFECT! I'll review on!

Eanna chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Hello there! I am already on the 6th chapter I think of your fanfic but I realized - your story is REALLY good and you don't have that many reviews! It makes NO SENSE to me! Anyhow, here I am at your prologue, giving you my honest and complete opinion. I think that this chapter was really good, I get a real sense of just how lonely Bulma is. I think that every woman goes through that . . . Anyhow, I like the whole little fortune telling by Ba Ba_. I hope I NEVER get my fortune told b/c I know that whatever would be said could be good. :-D Anyhow, keep up the awesome work!

blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Excellent story. I like the sub plot angle with Mirai Trunks. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading the next chapter!