Reviews for Blackened Flash
namifishy chapter 9 . 8/5
This is so awesome!. Why did you stop updating? Why!
CherepMikhailov chapter 9 . 4/4
cool. I want to try chimichangas
Snowflake chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
You should add jinx on from teen titans as Wally's girlfriend and The rings shouldn't give Wally a choice to be a Villain civilian or superhero then why should definitely choose being a superhero and go live with the flash but still stay in touch with his Villain family
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
You need to add jinx from teen titans as Wally girlfriend and have the rogues give Wally the choice of being a villain, civilian , or hero. Plus Wally should come up with his super hero name and make his own Costume
Guest chapter 9 . 9/1/2016
Love it
InquisitoryDarkling chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
There hasn't been anything new for a LONG time? are you going to write something new eventually?!
hbelle01 chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
I love this fic! You're doing great. I reread this all the time.
Peanut Butter Rules chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
update!
plzzzzzzzzzz!
Z chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
We need updates or PLEASE FINISH THE STORY as a person with no social life i would like to read some damn good fanfiction storiesthat are actually completed.
streetcred chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
Dude I love your story. I hope that you update it soon. . I wanna know what happens next
Guest chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
continue! I need to know! and how did Wally and Dick meet? will Connor remember Wally? what will happen? update!
LIZZY chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
Please update! I love this story! Please continue it!
DG a.k.a Demon Gurl chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Ok had to get to local library to write this tech is funny especially with no signal. Anyway I can see you going three ways from here. ONE, Superboy will find you and maybe remember. TWO, James actually did lead Flash to him, Willis. Three, now this one is very up in the air because I highly doubt Flash would let the Kids find or help him. Justice League Might step in and explain to flash that the Rogues have done this before and will protect him from anyone including the Capes!
I like the odds. I look forward to the next chapter!
EasilyDistractedBookWorm chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Does Trickster ever take his meds? I'll be very surprised if he does... Also, are you talking about Project Match?
Ally Marton chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
:D Ahaha, poor James, he tried. Wally, how could you sell him out? XD Sounds just like me and my siblings. Can't wait to see more- thanks for updating!

Ally