Reviews for The Case of the Defenseless Prosecutor
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Good chapter. I like the P/D domesticity
moms5thchild chapter 23 . 12/2/2012
Great story, good ending! Loved to see the names of the parents, you managed to get them in without you going to get the whole family together; brothers, sisters and all? With your skills you can manage one really killing tale.

Keep up the good work.

Mom
bluesybelge chapter 23 . 12/2/2012
Yes a very pleasant and to a certain point amusing end to a, from the very first chapter, captivating story.
I never get tired reading your lines.
Please keep up the good work for many years to come so we may all peacefully "grow old" (I feel like I'll never grow up when it comes down to adoring Ironside) while continuing to read about our favorite fiction heroes.
lemonpig73 chapter 23 . 12/2/2012
Great ending to a very enjoyable story. I love the way you name your characters. *wink*

Congrats on reaching the 100,000 word mark! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 11/19/2012
Nice tying up of loose ends!
lemonpig73 chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
"I brought St. Ed Brown and Officer Whitfield" - I expect this from MountySwiss but not from a die-hard Chief fan like you! lol :D

Nice chapter. How could Grant believe that he could break the Chief's testimony? No way! I'm glad that he's on Burger's side now. He was nasty but at least he is a good prosecutor.

Can't wait for more!
bluesybelge chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
Loved the sene with Otto tracking his red ball in the courtroom.
While reading I imagined my Belgian shepherd doing that kind of stuff. He's very shrewd too and at the same time such a sweetie. But I know it takes a lot of patience and intense training to get a dog to do the things you described.
Well the prosecutor has finally decided to back down. Isn't it about time?
I'm very curious about what the next move, our "dream team" has in mind, will be.

Hope the inconveniences caused by superstorm Sandy are behind you by now. It is of course terrible for those stricken on the East coast.
StartWriting chapter 20 . 10/28/2012
Yeah, keep on going... I like it!
LuckyLadybug chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Gah, poor Hamilton! His explosion at the restaurant reminds me of Steve Drumm. And I'm afraid him copying all those files will somehow come back to bite him, especially since he tried so hard to make sure no one saw him go into the evidence room.

**hugs him.** His goddaughter being one of the victims is so horrible! No wonder he's so badly affected. And no wonder he didn't want one of his many deputies to handle the case.

Wolff is such a piece of slime indeed. I hate him for going after Hamilton. You've definitely created a good and repulsive villain.

LOL, Perry refusing to call Ironside in the middle of the night even though Ironside does it to him.
bluesybelge chapter 19 . 10/15/2012
Another great and captivating chapter.
A bulletproof vest for Otto ! Why not but frankly I never imagined it existed.
Mounty Swiss chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
Competition between Ed and the Chief over Eve?!
Now that's funny! Love it!
moms5thchild chapter 19 . 10/12/2012
We are winding up to a big finish. I can see all the pieces falling into place... the only possible fly in then ointment is Hamilton Burger. Why can't that man sit still?

Mom
Mounty Swiss chapter 18 . 10/5/2012
Another wonderful chapter!
Do you imagine how many pages of a normal book you have written by now?!
(No reason to stop though...)
lemonpig73 chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
What can I say that I haven't already said? Probably nothing so I'll say it for the umpteenth time: I love it!

I'm a bit disappointed though that Ironside won't be getting the colonoscopy Sister Agatha had promised him.
Mounty Swiss chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
This was Barbara's greatest line ever: "Well then I suggest you refrain from getting yourself shot."

And then Della: "I just wish we could spend some time with Robert that did not involve bullets, killings and danger for all of us."
Ironside, if he would have been there: "Query: Who is it who is responsible for the fact that they can't?!"
Answer by Mounty: "It's Kaleen, the great author who lets them meet but never in peace!"
Love this chapter!