Reviews for In Sickness and in Instability
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 6/25
Oh my god Yuuki's little contributions in the background were the best! And Rui's constant blaming of Heike... well I suppose it makes sense. And of course Sakura's utter dedication to seducing Rei like it's a personal project was scary and somehow innocent at the same time.

This was hilarious. I was grinning like an idiot the entire time while reading it. Great work!
LettersToHeartbreak chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
*utterly confused* lol, Ogami couldn't 'unsee it' XD I think he's tramatized
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
rofl this was too funny, i almost choked when heike came out of the roof!
nanymilan chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Hi! It was SSSSOOOO FUNNY!
hahahahahahahaha!
Thank God It's only 11 pm and my family is still up because I laughed so hard!
hahahahahaha!
Thanks!
;)

XOXO
nemo chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
i laught a lot! great job!. and i love the manga! i hope it gets more fan! and yeah, this section is hopelessly lifeless T_T i wish for more fic online :/
Fyfy chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I swear if I could quote anything at all in this fic that made me cover my mouth in hopes to stop the incessant, almost unbridled bouts of laughter (that would undoubtedly wake the people around me) I would quote EVERY DAMN LINE! You are GENIUS. GENIUS I SAY!
DarthSunshine chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
THIS. This is brilliant. I just finished Code:Breaker in two days and was crying over the sad amount of fanfics when I stumbled upon this. I mean this is so very entertaining and altough how you managed it escapes me the characters are not OOC. Ogami seems more relaxed but I guess that's fine since this is a humor fic and all. I liked the tought processes of the characters and the dialogues. You are a witty witty writer aren't you? And you brought together the comedy highlights of the series together well from various chapters so kudos on that too. I mean I laughed so much I woke up the household. (there were a couple of typos here and there but that's nothing proof-reading once or twice can't fix).

So, yeah, I just wanted to say nice fic. I'll check out your other fics too.

On another note, I too am aware of the fact that somehow Code:Breaker goes so overboard sometimes not even Kishimoto can compare but I still like the series and sincerely hope that as the anime goes on people will get interested in it and write about it. Like how kuroko no basuke fandom exploded after the anime.

Well, you are sort of my hero right now for writing Code:Breaker fics and I hope you continue to do so. I have to say you even inspired me to involve myself in this fandom and contribute to it as well.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh my gooooosssssshhh
Sailing on the heike x rui ship is hard, but that comment about "carnal passion" made my life. . .
you have an amazing vocabulary and there's so much legitimate laugh-out-loud moments,
plus some.. interesting references; but all in all you are a very good writer.
That "derp" comment was kind of odd though, just sayin /
and now for the expected: keep on writing, and I will be waiting for this aforementioned third (and final ._.) addition...Party on, code:breakers XD
x3amykawaiix3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is too adorable. I love how in character you made it (well, at least until the very end xD). It is very well written and I absolutely love this! Thanks for making my day.

SakuraxOgami fans unite! xD
LinkLover123 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Ah! I love this! It was a-freaking-dorable! I wanna read more code breaker one shots by you! Yes I know, the romance in this is getting stronger in the manga. And I'm oh so happy about that. I really don't understand why code breaker isn't ├╝ber popular. I mean, I really like the action, plot, storyline, and art. Yep, I'm totally excited about the anime. Let's just hope, they don't screw it up like they did with samurai deeper kyo... I mean seriously, I shudder at the memory of how they totally screwed that up...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
HAHAHA ahh i loved it :) I love love sakura and rei and this fanfic was awesome i enjoyed it i think my favourite part would have to be "Then she started singing. And dancing. Of the variety in which he hoped to be interpretative because he just couldn't stop staring and why was Rui on guitar that hag must've had a part in this and why was she posing like that and Yuuki was a surprisingly effective impromptu backup-dancer and did she just wink at him and was that Puppy on the drums and who the hell taught her to do that with her hips." hahahah :')
Jun-Shang88 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
WAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! LOOOOOVE THIS FIC! XD I can almost see Heike doing his stuff! XD absolutely cool! thx!
halfdemonfan chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Been a while since I laughed out loud while reading a fic. Truly amazing work here!

I could so clearly see Sakura dancing around, breasts all out though she's none the wiser. The image of Toki trying to work the camcorder with his feet almost made me wet myself! Heike suspended from the ceiling glowing whilst Rei is smacking himself in the face...my God the hilarity!

Rui's musings while listening to Sakura were enough to just push this right over the edge into pure awesomeness!

Amazing work and I sincerely hope you decide to do more Code Breaker fics!
Harlett chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Hey! A manga is a reliable source of information.

Ow, Korean soup operas, yay! The president must be a lover of them, surely, by the way.

Everything, everything itself was ... Wtf? Really. And I love it for that. And we all know that Ogami loved it too.

Heike Oh! The hell ...? lol

And do not forget the boobs. Rei will not.

*beep* Ogami now? Oh God, he will * beep * for Sakura!

For sure he will enjoy it. Can we read it?

It was good. And yes, this series deserves more love.
xxIcyAngelxx chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh my gosh I was just craving fanfic once I read chap 180 xDD I read it and i was all OH SNAP! FINALLY! Last chapter was foreshadowing with the last page and THANK GOODNESS for more of Sakura's touchiness!

You know, I could totally see Sakura asking poor Rui about this since she couldn't even tell she got a lil heated with Ogami p And when Love Machine started and those lil things he noticed included his observation while she was on stage and after was GENIUS! Oh Heike...

You're right CB fanfiction is a little dead right now / So I thank you for writing this! Hopefully you'll write more! )