Reviews for Neph
milagglad chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
Continua actualizando porfa
life goes on u should too chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
This is beautiful! BUT TWO YEARS? But it's so pretty BUT SERIOUSLY TWO YEARS? But yeah I mean meatball is cute and Bella is funny and Alice is adorable in her denial and...

TWO YEARS? WOMAN

Please update soon? Please? Pretty ease with sugar on top? You'll be my favorite!
Zelda's Hero chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
Please update!
Debbie93 chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
I love it..please update...! :)
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
i just simply have one comment to make. ALICE'S DEMON FORM ROCKS. Okay i'm better now that i let that out. Soooo, PMS

ps: good luck with the film.
FadeDruid chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
*Slides in like a child. Trips and faceplants* Mrmrmr.. *Dusts self off* RIGHT!

Great chapty, I liked that *Poof!* Devil. Shoulda made Bella an angel when Alice was a devil. Could make a poem out of that.

And you make me dislike Jasper DX What is WRONG with you?

Kbai 3
QuinntanaEpiphany chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Hey long time no see you kept us hangin for quite some time but its good to see you even though I had to retread the last couple of chapters to refresh my brain ;) ... (Short attention sman ...) any ways great update can't wait for more

QE
MsCrazybird chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
You're back!
And it was a glorious day of song and dance...but mostly reading! :D I've missed this; and hopefully no more writers block for you (I feel you there).
Life's Little Demon chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
What does Bella's angel form look like? I might've forgotten...
TaMmYViXeN19 chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
Omg you updated! *grin* TOOK YOU FOREVER! Where's meatball? *pout* bring her back or ill curse you to not have your favorite cookies again, maybe. Dude I could see alices demon side in my head! I love it3

P.S. your a dork.
werewolves1999 chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
Update soo. Andy when will Bella and Alice date
likelovelust chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
OMG. This is amazing, and I'm totes loving it! Continue please:)
TaMmYViXeN19 chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
Way to go meatball! *grin* oooo Alice in short shorts not tempting at all. Dude what is up with Angela? Your holding out! *pout*
FadeDruid chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Wool awesome! Though I don't think clowns are bald.. and GW got stolen. By the best druid in the world.
DeJee chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
soo will bella cave and ask for help