Reviews for Unwritten
Bathseba'sBath chapter 9 . 1/12
Oh my gosh. You just rebuilt my opinion on the Tom/Harry Slash to the best pairing ever. I hardly ever have read a story like this. Perfectly not obvious that they'll not stay happily ever after forever, I really thank you for this little master piece! (Oh and I kinda liked the thought of the puked on robes of Voldemort in the first timeline... ah, the face :D :D)
Mia chapter 6 . 5/18/2015
That was a bit sudden, since Harry never showed any romantic interest in Tom or guys before that. Also why the patronus? Just a chapter ago he lost 20 points for not performing it and now no one even cares he used it? Besides, he could have just called for another student to help...
Mia chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
I seriously don't understand why the Gryffindors don't try to befriend Harry. They don't even seem curious as to why a new student suddenly appeared. Also, why would the defence teacher not ask Harry to perform the Patronus? How would she know if he can't do it? And Harry had no reason not to cast the spell and show her. He got a lot of attention anyways. This kind of behaviour seems a bit too forced to fit the plot line for me. Like Harry's very rude and unfriendly manner toward someone he doesn't even know (Evan).
Apart from these weird behaviours, the story is well written. I like Tom's characterization and I'm always a fan of time-travel FFs. I'm also curious what Evans real character is like and how (or if) Harry's ever going to get back to his own time.
racheljin2014 chapter 9 . 4/22/2015
Aw, u stopped updating this wonderful story! What a shame! I was really enjoying my reading! U r a very talented writer and I hope u would update this story again.
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
My perfect OTP, right here man. They're so beautiful and just compatible with each other. I believe they balance each other.
MiranDuranDa chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
This seems like it should be part one of the story, not the end. Anyway, it was great, thanks for sharing
Iesh chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
Really amazing story. You kept the characters as close to the canon as possible. Well written. Nice! :)
kase519 chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
Good start
Winggs chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
Good story:-)
Divanora chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
I really liked this - any chance of an epilogue to see what actually happens in alternate 1997?