Reviews for Felicity:An American Girl ROMANCE Part5
Hayth chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
Bravo! Bravo! I have spent the last 2 days reading your story from part one to part five. I hope to see more from you at some point.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Nibe
MusicKeeper chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
I loved this one! I love all the kids, and you broke my heart when I read Ben and Felicity's deaths. :'( Anyway, it's been a week since I've finished this saga, and I enjoyed every single minute of it. You wrote and described an absolutely perfect story, and your characters will last in my memory forever. You should know that because of this saga, I have brought out my Felicity and Elizabeth dolls after two years, and I reread my Felicity books after stuffing them in a chest for almost as long. You have re-introduced me to the wonderful world of American Girl, and for that I will be forever grateful. Please start writing again. Your work keeps me on my toes and won't let me put it down. That's how much I love reading your stories.
Merry Christmas, MusicKeeper (aka MK)
Emma Rose chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
I read your story again now a few years later. And I came to the chapter "Ben At The End". I want to thank you so much again for dedicating it to me. Words can't describe how good it made me feel.
You are so talented and I would spend good money to buy this story (series, even!), I'm going to miss checking every week for a new update!
Thank you, FelicityxPhoenix. This is truly one of the best fan fiction stories I've ever read!
Chocoholic-vamp chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
This was amazing I started earlier this week and couldn't stop until I finished. Well written great plot that left me hanging on every word and in the end had me bawling like a baby. You did awesome on this I loved it :)
Snugglebunny83 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I was so sad to see this end! You are a really talented writer, and I hope to see more of your stuff on here.
leafysummers chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
**HUGE STANDING OVATION** Absolutely, without any doubt, the longest and BEST Fanfiction series I have EVER read, and I've been reading them for nearly 5 years now. (Only got an account 2 years ago). I swear, if these characters weren't copyrighted, you would EASILY be published by now. In fact, perhaps you should do what that Fifty Shades woman did. It started out as a Twilight fanfic, but she just changed the character names and tweaked the plot slightly and is now RICH. This truly was an incredible set of stories, and I sincerely thank you for writing it! I loved evey sentence! :)
leafysummers chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
I can't stop crying! 5 BOOKS and it all comes to this...oh Felicity...you've lived an AMAZING life dear. /3
leafysummers chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
**SOBBING** :') That's so BEAUTIFUL! Oh Lissie! Your children have grown so fast! :')
leafysummers chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
She's just pushing out babies ain't she!? Hahahaha!
leafysummers chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
ANOTHER child so soon!? Haha! Felicity is an awful lot like a cousin of mine. She got married one year, and proceeded to have a child every year for the next three years. An armful, they are but quite adorable! And look! Now Felicity and Elizabeth's kids can grow up and get married! :D
leafysummers chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Bloody hell that was quite an intense childbirth! 0_0 But YAY IT'S A BOY! :D
leafysummers chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Dude! Of COURSE something like this would happen when Felicity's child is born! Coming into the world with a bang, ehhh? :P
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
No, this is better than a cheesy...drug store-romance-novel-type story. (Yes, your stories are quite physical.) This one is very enjoyable. (I am far more captured by your story.) Thank you, L. Fassmann
Avera-of-Light chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
Oh my gosh! This has been one of the most amazing fanfictions I've ever read! I still remember first starting to read it when you were in part two, and that was about a year or so ago! And now it's all complete, and I can't believe my eyes!
It made me laugh, cry, smile, and grow angry all at once! I loved how you described each and every one of the characters from the beloved Felicity: American Girl books, and you are such an amazing dear for bringing out an ending everyone would have loved to see: Felicity and Ben together, along with a humorous and absolutely adorable man for Elizabeth!
I cannot stop gushing about how much I loved reading all these parts! You are a wonderful writer, and I simply cannot wait until you show us more of your wonderful Felicity/Ben projects!
I do hope you don't mind me drawing up some of these scenes you have described so vividly to us.
Oh! Look at me ramble, I'm sorry! xD I shall end this message now with a "I wish you the best with all the future works you put your heart into!"
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »